Baby or Babies In The Making

Pharaoh

Its been awhile since you guys heard from me. Me and Bree decided to bring a baby in this world. And of course Bree is caring it. We found someone who looked almost like me but a guy version. In a way the baby is going to be both part of me and her. Its some thing to were they took my egg and her and the sperm and did some shit but I wasn't paying attention, all I know is that its mine too. I hope its a boy but she "knows" its a girl.  Also I heard Kingsley out of the game now? We all out, but I know if times get rough with them we are always there to help, but not like how we were. Bree is three months pregnant, I told y'all it's been awhile since you heard from me. Today we know the gender or our baby but everyone else doesn't. Bree wanted have a party on unrevealing our babies gender.

"Baby is everything ready." Bree asked me.

"Yes everything is you just relax."

"Pregnant not handicap"

"Your right you are both now hush and let me finish. "

Everyone started coming through. Her parents are cool with me. Her mom wasn't to fond of me when we first met. She thought in was going to get her killed or something. She doesn't know I used to trap and I'm not gonna let her know that. She don't need to know Pharaoh, all she need to know is Christen.

"Aww look at you Bree, Christen you better be taking care of my baby." India said

"She don't need to take care of me. I'm grown" Kingsley came up behind her.

"Not you ya idiot. The baby." I laughed

"I know I'm just fucking around. I bet Bree got you going to the store early in the morning and shit " Kingsley elbowed me

"Yo she does man them cravings are in. You know I'm allergic to peanuts and shit. All she eat is pickles, peanut butter, anchovies, ice cream and some other nasty shit. I swear she trying to kill me when ever she eats anchovies and peanut butter together and try to kiss me." I damn near throw up every time. That shit don't smell good.

"Daaamm son good luck." Kingsley is clenching her stomach because she was laughing hard. Then she told Jaiden and now they both laughing hard.

"Man that shit ain't funny. And Jaiden yo ass shouldn't be laughing when was the last time you had some pussy."

"Chill on me anchovie boy. I think she is waiting for marriage or something I don't know "

"Don't worry about what I do with her Christen. " Lilo said

They are a great couple. Being together for months without sex I couldn't do it. I didn't bring any alcohol out here because I don't need to be tempting Bree. She isn't a alcoholic but she can drink. I had my Aunt make some nonalcoholic jungle juice.

We all I'm the backyard having a good time. They had some game were you was blind folded and had to put on a pair a thongs in 30 seconds. Bree's cousin fell trying to put them on. Crack kills and seeing his crack dome killed me. That was like half his ass showing, it was too funny. About a hour later they wanted to know the gender. We had pink and blue balloons so they could chose what our baby was. I saw a whole lot of blue.

Bree's dad brought out this big box we had and opened it. Pink and blue balloons came out. My baby is having twins. Everyone was happy, me I was more than happy but I know these twins will be hard to handle. Good thing they are not just one gender I would get so confused. I would have to put a Sharpe dot on one other them to tell the difference but I don't. I know I'm already a horrible parent. My babies names are Nani Isis Jabari and Messiah Ra Jabari.

Bree wanted them too have some Egyptian names because once I told her that her middle name is Egyptian. Low key I wanted to call me daughter Cleopatra so her nickname can be Cleo from Set It Off but Bree said no. Plus she has Bree's middle name too.

"Yo those names are sick. I can tell they some Egyptian named. Pharaoh and her royal pince and princess and let me not forget Queen Bree."  Kingsley said.

"Those names are so fucking cute Christen." India said.

Our parents hugged us and told us congratulations.

"I see you sticking to who we are." Grandpa said

"Of course, born in Egypt but raised here." I replied.

Out of all of us I thought Kingsley was going to be the first doing all of this. But I'm the first. I wonder what us three gonna do since we are out of the game.

Bree

I love our kids names. They are really unique combination. I know Christen is going to have fun with her kids. But carrying these two is about to get hard.

"Those names are unique as hell Nani Isis and Messiah Ra. I must know what is Ra mean." Lilo said

"It mean the God of Sun. It goes perfect with it. Messiah my idea and Ra was hers. " I said to her

"Girl you guys are something else with those names. Can't wait for those little Buddle's of Joy come out." India smiled rubbing my baby bump. Its been getting bigger. Everything is going to get bigger.

"I know I can't either. My hormones been going everywhere. Just wait until I'm further along. I know Christen gonna be all types of stress with me." I laughed

I looked over and she was chilling with the family. Our families get along well. She hates my cravings and I know she thinks I'm trying to kill her. Sometimes I forget she is allergic to peanuts. She would not let me kiss her on the lips just on the check. 

"Baby come here." I said

"What's up need anything" ever since we found out I was pregnant she doesn't wasn't me to do anything. Like I'm really handicap when I'm not.

"No I just want you to hold me. I love being in your arms." She wrapped her arms around me.

My baby and my future babies, I know Christen I'd going to spoil them so much. Oo we are going to baby proof the house and everything. My life is so prefect with Christen in it.

A/N : hope you all like this chapter