Could of Gave Up

Jaiden

"Hey baby what are you doing here it's not your time" my mom said.

"Mommy I missed you." I ran and hugged her.

"I miss you too hun but like I said what are you doing here." She said

"I don't know I guess I'm dying but I should though I lost the love of my life." I shrugged my shoulders

"Oh my goodness Jaybug! Wait it's not your time something bad must of happened." Mia came over to me. Damn I totally forgot how she look like. Still sexy as fuck I see. No wonder it took so long for Kingsley to get over her.

"Tell us" my mom said. Then next thing you know my granny, my great grandma, and my unborn bother was all here.

"Man okay this what happen. This chick Mercedes I used to mess with like a year ago came back to Houston. I was just minding my own business getting me and my now ex some snacks and she showed up. Next thing you know she hugs me, I don't touch other women. I got home and Aaliyah flipped out. I guess I had lip stick on my neck and shirt. We already was arguing and what made it worse is that Mercedes came to my house practically naked." I explained

"Yo I never liked her. You must really love Aaliyah Jaiden. I've never seen you so hung up on a woman before. Rather if I was still alive or not this is a first." Mia shooked her head

My unborn brother came over to me. I kissed him.

"You need to get back there Jaiden, she needs you right now." My granny said.

"Why we're not together anymore theres no point of doing so." I held my head down.

"I want you to see something." My great grandma showed me Aaliyah crying next to me. " She has been like that for hours now. Aaliyah needs you Jaiden don't be stupid. That girl cried over you so many times in those two weeks of you not together. Don't be a fool child that girl wants you. That's just a little hiccup in the road baby. Now take yo narrow behind back down there and be with her you hear me. "

"Damn okay Nana geez. Don't whoop me. Jesus don't like ugly now but I see what and hear what you sayin though" I laughed, " I'm gonna miss all of you though. Even you little man." I picked him up one last time.

"We love Jaiden. Make that girl happy again. Tell Kingsley and Christen don't get themselves killed out there doing that stupid shit. I don't see why y'all got into that" My mom said.

"Blame Mia. " I laughed

"Bye Jaybug be safe. I don't wanna see you here again until it's your time." Mia hit me in my arm.

I'm glad I got to see my mom again and my baby brother is cute as hell. Mia is still the same ol girl we all knew and loved. My granny and Nana probably was up there talking shit to everyone. Damn I can't die now.

Lilo

Its been hours since Jaiden was awake. I really miss her. I'll do anything to get her back. She started to move a little bit. Then Jaiden opened her eyes oh my gosh.

"Shes waking I need a nurse in here!" her doctor came in and call for a nurse.

After they got a nurse in here. They was making sure that she was okay.

"Can you say your name and where you are at." The nurse asked Jaiden.

"My name is Jaiden Denise Jones and I'm in the hospital." She said. Aww her middle name is sooooo cute.

They wrote some shit down and left. It was many of times were the tried to get me to leave but I wasn't going to. After the asked more questions they were down with everything. Then she moved a bit to look at me.

"Lilo... I-Im s-sorry." She said.

"Don't talk just get you some rest. You will be home soon okay." I held her hand.

The doctor pulled me aside and asked me a few questions.

"So what's your relation with Miss Jones." Her doctor asked me

"I'm her... friend " I hesitated

"Well I'm going to release her to you. Her weight dropped dramatically. Jaiden us severely underweight and really weak. The only thing I could say for you to do is make sure she eats a lot until her weight gets back up. I wouldn't encourage unhealthy food but she has to gain weight back. Also she needs to stay away sharp. For her to drop that quick is extremely bad. Do you know what caused this." her doctor said.

"Well um. Okay I'm not her friend I'm her ex. Her other ex came into town and just started messing with her. Next thing you know she come home with lip stick on her and the girl comes to our house practically naked under a coat." I blurted out. I couldn't hold it in.

"I figured. The way you cried over her and stayed something had to be a bond deeper than friends. I know Jaiden for a long time this is unusual. My advice is work something out with her. For Jaiden to do all of this to herself, you really must of meant something more to her than just a girlfriend. " She said to me.

I looked at Jaiden and saw her just looking so fucking weak. I'm gonna do every thing I can to make sure she gets better.

KC

We still here with Monte and Mercedes tied up and I'm debating if I should kill them or let Jaiden do it , but Jaiden is in no way of doing this.

"Please KC you don't have to do this man." Monte pleaded

"And you didn't have to tell this bitch about Jay. Begging is for bitches and you are one. Jay could of died and that's betrayal my dude. You was warned there no getting out of this." I looked at Jose and he already knew what to do. The only thing is that I'm going to kill Mercedes myself.

This bitch looked like she done pissed on herself. Now she was crying hysterically because she knows we are not playing. Mercedes is now next to Monte's dead body. Just thinking that I almost lost a day 1 friend over a bitch makes my blood boil.

Would u be wrong for letting her have a slow and painful death? Would I be wrong if I let that continue for days just slowly killing her?

Nah that bitch is out she don't need to be living long. I let the bitch have it and she was flatlined in a matter of seconds. After the clean up crew got rid of their bodies and shit I left. I went back to the trap and showered. Once I got out the shower Lilo texted me.

From Lilo-
  She is out the hospital they let her go in my care.

To Lilo-
   You good to take care of her? Did India and Bree at least cleaned the house it was just bad. When I first came in there she looked like a crackhead just all skinny. Gun was next to her fully loaded and ready to fire.

From Lilo-
  Yeah I'm taking care of her and they did. I wanna make things right with Jaiden though. She just could of easily gave up.

To Lilo-
  But she didn't give up. Love is stronger than what you think. It's easily to just accused and assume something was going on before you really know what happens. Give it some time and Jaiden will tell everything she feeling about you. The stuff she tells us you need to know. Time will tell.

After I texted her I realize a nigga wise as hell. They should call me Dr.Cortes or some shit. Maybe once all this nonsense is all over we could get just get back in rotation again. Rotation is always important until a non factor comes in and fucks it all up.

================================

          A/N
Quick thing excuse all my mistakes and typos. I normally dont see them until it's already up and I read it. I know I'm a bad author but y'all be getting what I'm saying....I hope.