Gotta Get A New Start

KC

After getting the new trap house set up and alarms on almost everything we set. I need a shower like badly right now. A good prayer and a hot ass shower like for real. Today been some hectic shit. Finding out my momma trapped and she ain't shooting that little shit.

"How you feeling." India sat on my lap

"Honestly good. None of you died today which is great. I just really need a shower and a good ass prayer. Like I might not like those people but let they souls rest in peace." I said.

We all said a quick prayer for the lives that went today. I know what y'all thinking why. I like to keep my conscious clean, I know my hands are dirty but it doesn't matter. I literally have a ride or die by my side.

"Alright KC well will see you and my baby girl later today. Need a shower and some sleep. Good work today. Also nice to meet you Miss." Santos said hugging us

"You can call me Deb." My momma said

"Alright Deb we'll catch up later bye everyone be safe." Georgina said

"Bye mommy bye pops." India said

"Should we check the houses or what." I suggested

"Yeah there's no telling what they did." India replied

We stopped by my moms house and it seemed fine but I don't trust it. she still went inside getting some things. I'm gonna buy her a new house. She got her importance like pictures and she cash and shit. Then we get to my house and shit it was on fire.

"Are you the resident of this house." The fireman said. I expected this to be honest.

"Yeah how this happen."India asked

"Looks like someone set it on fire from what it looks like." The fireman replied

"Welp babe wanna go on a shopping spree." I said

"Good thing you don't keep important shit in there." My mom said

"I had a feeling that this would eventually happen. My most prized possessions is in a storage don't worry baby our pictures are saved too. Lets go get a hotel room." I said

We all went to a nice ass hotel and chilled. I had some clothes in the car so India put on my clothes, it looks good on her big but good. After I showered India and my momma were sleep. It's like 10 in the morning and I'm still up. I honestly don't get tired. My insomnia is kicking in and I just running on energy. I checked my bank accounts and still got hella money in them. I know moms just want a regular house, but I don't know what me and India gonna get.

"Baby you need some sleep come here." India said

"I'm not tired baby and you come here." She got up and laid on me

"So what's on your mind."she asked me

"Just thinking if you would want to live with me." I said

"Of course. After all the shit I've been with you damn right I want too." I just played in her hair.

"Good. I'm glad I got you by my side."I said

"For a thug you have a big heart." She made circles on my chest with her finger.

"Only for the ones I love and you." I said

"What kind of house we getting." She looked in my eyes.

"Whatever we like babe. We got a lot of stuff to get starting over. Especially me a new start with my queen." I kissed her.

*

After buying my mom a house, like I said a regular house. She probably gonna buy her some new furniture and decorate all day. You can say we a bit religious. Always bless a new house, that's what we always do. She loves the house, I can see family barbeques all the time.

Now it's me and India time for a house. We went through like 3 big ass houses. I like big houses but not that big castle type shit. The last house we say was perfect.

"Baby I want this house it's amazing

"Baby I want this house it's amazing."India jumped up a down a little bit.

"Yes it is babe how much for it."I asked the real estate agent

"This house is listed for 3 million." She told me

"I'm buying it." I pulled out hella cash out my pocket and India pulled some out her purse.

The real estate agent looked dumbfounded when we pulled out at least 4 mill on us.

"I'll get the paperwork them." She ran in them heels she had on to get that paper work.

Signing the papers this is me and India's house.

"Well time for a shopping spree babe." She said

She looked happy , me it's whatever but it better that im with my baby.

*

India

I really love Kingsley. To be honest fuck all the money she is just great. I never saw her as some rich ass girl that's soiled. She never showed that around me. We got the house all set up and decorated. It's looks great but plain just like we like it. Black furniture which in my opinion not a good idea in a sexually way but oh well.

"I could see us with kids right now." I said laying on Kingsley

"How many" she asked me

"Probably just 2. J know its like hella early of me thinking this but it feeling like we been together for years." I said

"It's all good baby. I like this feeling and 2 kids seems about right. But what we should really do is break this bed in if you know what I mean." I knew she was going to say that sooner or later.

I could say anything but giggle like a fucking school girl. I can tell Me Kingsley about to put in work because she put her dreads in a quick ponytail.