Speechless

Kingsley

Y'all already know I had to put in some work last night. What's really funny is that the front desk of the hotel called and basically had like 3 noise complaints. My moto is if she's not screaming or being loud you're not hitting it right. Right now India is sleep with her thumb in her mouth, holding the pillow. Yeah her ass is out like a light.

I laid back in bed and India rolled over and held onto me.

"Morning." India said with her voice damn near gone.

"Oh my god. Good morning wifey." I laughed a bit.

"Shut up." She hit me in my chest.

"I wonder if you could walk baby." I laughed even harder, "well the front desk called and was like we were too loud."

She gave me this mean ass look, then grabbed her phone.

MyQueen: I hate you my pussy hurts and I can't fucking speak

"I love you too baby. Want me to run you a hot bath and I can order some breakfast." I laughed. She nodded her head so I got up and turned the water on.

MyQueen: you suck major dick.

"What I do" I yelled from the bathroom.

MyQueen: just fuck you

I walked into the room and she was trying to walk. I couldn't help but bust out laughing.

MyQueen: just wait for it. The day I can strap you down I'm fucking ya walls up

"Maybe" I kissed her, picking her up and laid her in the bath. She gave me that are you serious look, "yes I'm being serious. One day maybe, now relax and soak ya sore pussy."

Now if you may haven't noticed she is texting me since her voice is gone. I ordered some breakfast. Low-key this is a day I've been waiting for. Ya know being married to the one I love it mind blowing. But honestly I'm glad I changed for the best though, I kinda make some enemies when I'm just being real with people.

Bree & Kingsley Convo
Asian Persuasion: don't break my baby now, with ya nasty asses.
Me: 😈 She ♿ right now and 🔇soooo ya know
Asian Persuasion: bye just bye
Me: 😂😂

I'm over here dying Bree is probably telling everybody.

MyQueen: really you told Bree that

"Yes!" I yelled, "you know I had you all like sí papí and don't stop. You know I have that impeccable stroke girl." I laughed even harder.

After her long soak she can walk but still have at penguin walk going on. She came over and sat on my lap.

"Still hate you." She said in a raspy ass voice.

"But you love me also. Plus you know can't nobody do it like me though." I smiled. India just kissed me and played in my dreads.

India

I'm still stunned on the fact Kingsley said one day she would let me strap her. Like the first time she got pissed off but that when I didn't know anything about her past. I thought she was gonna be like not even in your wildest fantasy and be a bit mad. But she was like maybe. Let me not question this at all.

I was literally sore and couldn't really talk. I mean any other time I just couldn't really walk but this time I can't speak right and walk.

We decided to go to the beach today and just relax. We are going through the lobby and was getting some nasty looks from assume people in the hotel, I guess they were the ones that heard.

"Yoo you the dude that was fucking some chick like crazy." some random dude said.

"Yeah why what's up." Kingsley said

"Teach me please." The guy got on his knees begging.

"Thanks for boosting her ego even more. " I said sarcastically with my voice still sorta gone.

"Well first things first I'm a woman so yeah. Now Pablo was a part of it too." She said

"Who the fuck is Pablo." Me and the guy said at the same time.

"My strap fools." Kingsley laughed. I did not know it had a fucking name, what did she drink this morning.

"Now you thinking you a sex guru." I said

"Well this morning you was practically handicap so don't say shit." I gave her that fuck you look.

The guy looked stunned and kept asking for help in that department. And of course Kingsley answered all his questions. I swear she is weird as shit. I don't even know if she is being for real or just bullshitting with the guy.

"Thanks I'll try that out now." He left going to were I guess his girlfriend is at.

"20 minutes of complete bullshit." I said

"I didn't even know 90% of the shit I said anyway. If it works well just call me the Sex Guru. I guess anything is possible in Cancun." She kissed me and we left the hotel.

Ever since she stopped trapping she looks well rested. I mean I do find her awake some nights but it's not often as it was before. Just thinking about all the things that happened between us in a year and some months.

Never thought being with a "thug" or "trapper" would give me this much happiness. Like if I didn't meet her in the club I would of been with Tara still, just being unhappy. I guess this is what my mom and dad have. A life of risk and happiness, just something you wouldn't give up for the world. 

Laying on the sand just relaxing, I'm just looking at Kingsley. Seeing the scars, remembrance tattoos on her just tells a story. Just someone so broken deep down but still push through the days no matter what life throws.

"Girl why you staring so hard." She pushed me a bit but pulled me into her arms.

"Just you babe."

"There a song that I just want to sing ya know."

"The fuck. What song babe."

"Shawty you my Beyoncé" she started to sing

"Don't just don't Christen and Bree play the hell out that damn song." I stopped her immediately.

"Okay how about sex with me so amazing.All this hard work, no vacation. Stay up off my Instagram, pure temptation." She started doing some body roll.

"What is wrong with you." I asked

"Because your love, your love, your love is my drug." Not this old ass song.

"Stop." I put my hand in her face.

"For their passions to feel. But I want only you, girl. If it's in, if it's in, if it's in Lord's will, 'cause I, 'cause I love you. I, I, I love you, baby. With all my heart and soul, oh, oh, oh." I kissed her to make her shut up.

"You don't know nothing about that, that's that grown folk music girl." She said snapping her fingers swaying from left and right.

"We the same age dummy." I said

"That's new shit ain't nothing but a bunch of mush mouth ass niggas." She not lying though

"Such a old head." I laughed.

"You married me girl. You suck with me foreva" she said sounding like Cardi B.

"God I love you so much. Never a dull moment with you."

"I love you too." She held me and kissed me.

"Foreva." She creepily whispered in my ear.

"Bitch bag up creepy ass, something wrong with yo ass." I laughed.

"Girl boo you know it." I shook my head.