Back Home

KC
I got back in town and went to Mia's grave. I know some of y'all tried of hearing about her but deal with it.  What makes this a bit creepy is that it's 10 at night and I'm a nigga in a graveyard. All I need is Michael Jackson doing the thriller dance. I stood there and smiled. Seeing her even if I was going a bit crazy was something that I need. Rather she said it or my imagination was going wild I do need to leave this type of life behind. I got back in the car and went home finally. I know India was hella worried about me and she probably cried too.

When I got home everything was clean and shit, the normal. I went upstairs and I see India wrapped in my clothes basically cuddling it. I shook my head and took a long hot shower.

I got three months before proposing to India. I already know her ring size and everything. Now it just time to find the perfect engagement ring and wedding ring.

I slide into bed and pull India close to me.

"Baby is that you." She mumbled

"Yes baby got back to sleep." I kissed her in the forehead.

"How did everything go?" She still half sleep.

"Everything went well. I will tell you more in the morning now go to sleep." She looked at me then kissed me.

~~~~~~~

I woke up and India wasn't laying with me. So she is more than likely to be making breakfast as usual.

"Smells amazing in here." I wrapped my arms around her, squeezed her ass a bit too.

"A little touchy this morning are we." She kissed me. "Food almost done so tell me how it went."

She put my plate right in front of me and sat and ate, "Well I was able to finish it all in two days. I haven't slept the first night, then I guess went a bit crazy the next."

"A bit crazy?" She smiled a bit.

"Well alot crazy, I was sitting in my hotel room and next thing you know I literally saw Mia. Like real shit I thought i was literally losing it. You know I believe in God and shit so she told me she was my guardian angel. Said some really good things about you though. I'm really thinking about getting my life together, I just don't know when. Then gave me a message for Christen and Jaiden." I said. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Boy I swear you are a piece of work." India came over and sat on my lap.

"I know. I'm a working progress, but you know even though it hasn't been a year you put up with my crazy ass just like Mia said. You stayed for this ride and never gave up on me, never backed out of anything even killing niggas and bitches for me. You held me down when I was just plain out of it. I know you wasn't expecting to be with a savage thug like me but I'm so glad I have you." I held her hand.

" Well baby I'm far from a basic bitch and just a bitch in general well scratch that I am a bitch, but I'm down for you and only you. You might be a thug but I can't help it but be in love." She looked me in the eyes and I can tell it was nothing but love in her eyes.

I couldn't have it any way right now. Having the best girlfriend who is just simply amazing is worth more than all the money at the trap. Speaking of that ya boy is police free. Back to the grind.

I texted Christen and Jaiden over. They probably bring there women of so might as well get a bit dress.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So you basically killed the rest of them and saw Mia." Jaiden said.

"Yep and she told me to tell you guys that's she misses and love your goofy asses. " I said

"Sounds like something she would definitely say about us." Christen laughed

India

I'm glad she is back. I guess for them this was the first time she saw Mia since she died and just happy.

"How she been since she got here." Lilo asked.

"Actually great. She seems more happier than any time I've been with her. It's more of a pep in her step now. " I looked at Kingsley. She really got closure to that chapter of her life now.

Next thing you know the door bell rings and its her mom. She looked like she was worried about Kingsley. Kingsley normally talks to her mom everyday but when she was gone she didnt even call.

"Baby are you okay your not hurt are you." She put her hands all over her face.

"Mom I'm fine. I feel way better than I have in 13 long years. " Kingsley said

"I'm sorry I haven't been there for you." She apologized.

"Don't be. Trust me everything happened for a reason. If nothing would of happened I would of never met Mia and India the loves of my life. I don't blame you for none of this. I'm just glad you still are by my side. " That was some heart warming words from her. Kingsley knows her ways with words.

"How did I get so lucky to have a daughter like you." This is really a heart warming moment

"Well the people around me had a hand in it too ma. Despite my hatred towards my father I wouldn't be here with my lovely future wife and my homies for life." Kingsley smiled

"You trying to make a nigga cry and some shit." Christen wiping a real tear away. She really is about to cry.

"You all are my family even you Lilo. We taking this world by the balls all together. " Kingsley said

Well that thug right there is alot of love for everyone.