That Fuck Shit

SU YUNG
"Fuck this lil kid doing." I saw some lil ass boy breaking into my car.

When me, KC, Pharaoh and Jay approached him he got scared, then his momma came out running.

"Boy what the fuck you doing." Then he pulled out a gun. " Is you fucking serious how old is you like 11 what the fuck you doing with that."

Jay pulled hers out and showed it to him. His mom is begging us not to kill him.

"Lil man that's a bb gun, that there is real with real bullets that will end your lil ass. If we was some cold hearted ass niggas we could of ended you quickly without giving a fuck. " I said to him. Now he crying hard as hell.

"Please don't kill my son." His mom cried. Then her son started to cry.

" Nah lil homie suck that shit up, I don't wanna hear it. You was bold enough to pull it on us so run it. You wanna be tough then run it lil man I would end your ass. But I'm not about to do that. You too young to be doing some stupid ass shit like that. Anybody else would of smoked your ass for breaking into someone's shit. Look what you got in man. You clean, but you rather steal from someone that can kill your ass. You don't want to be another statistic out here that ends up dead in the street from some dumb as shit like this. " I said to him

"I should whoop your lil ass but you not my kid. You see what your doing to your mom. We haven't even shot at you, your not dead. Keep doing this and you will be. Your breaking her heart and you not six feet under. Stay your ass in school but if not you can be in jail or worse dead. Be smart about this shit."  Jay told him.

"Your not getting this back. I don't care who paid for it or who you possibly stole it from or borrow. Amy cop or us would of smoked your ass now take yo behind in the house and read or some shit." Pharaoh threw it in the trash.

His mom thanked us for telling him like it is. Bad ass kid. I would of beat the breaks off him. Boy probably done shitted himself after seeing us come up to him. I know his momma gonna beat that ass too. Don't nobody wanna see their child dead and have to bury them.

"What's up with kids these days." KC shook her head

"I don't know but they need a ass whooping for real. I mean like they way we turned out ain't good but he too young. " I said sitting on the porch again

"We can change that though. We run the shit we do, we can back out anytime we can. I'm done with it all the way but it's not changing the fact of me carrying my gun and protecting family." Jay said

"True. That's really sad though. I mean if me and Bree ever decide to bring a child in this world I'm really done with all of this trapping shit but if I have to resort to this to protect them then yes I will kill a nigga." Pharaoh said. Thats legit though, you never want to bring this around a child. Don't want them to grow up like this shit is cool and everything.

We all sat and talked about this shit. It's that fuck shit though, he is too young for this type of life. His mom seemed caring over him. He lucky though, not everyone have a caring mom like that, not everyone have a caring dad if he got one. Damn I know his mom is embarrassed.

~~~~~~~~

KC

I went home and was thinking about India. I mean I always do but she not home so oh well. I found the perfect engagement ring for her. What bad is I don't know where to hide it. I can't do it over Jaiden or Christen house because their girls might tell her. I'll swing by my momma house later and have her put it up until it's time to propose to her.

After 30 minutes went by India came home. I was pretty much busy playing online 2k16 with Jacky (Su Yung). I'm still surprised she is willing to go by Su Yung but that's her. Its funny how the two Asians in the gang going by that. So racist but they don't get offended or anything. They cool with it. But anyway India came in and sat on my lap.

"I missed you today." She kissed me.

"I missed you too cariño." I said. Which is Spanish for honey/love.

"Learning Spanish for me baby?" She asked.

"Nope I've been knew Spanish, just like I know a bunch of different languages." I squeezed her ass.

"Nope not today." She smacked my hand away.

My phone buzzed and India looked at it. It's some girl thats been blowing my phone up. It started happening a few days ago. I don't know who it is. I really don't give my personal number out to anyone so I never reply to it.

"You might going to have to change your number." India said.

"What is it this time?" I asked.

"Basically naked photos. She got some nice boobs and a fat ass though."she looked at me. I don't know if I may have rubbed off on her. We always looking at girls ass out in public. We can joke around like that.

"Wow baby my self-esteem is very high now." I joked. I stopped playing the game and went over there to her."well your right but that ass is not as perfect as your. Just delete it. " Thats a lot of ass or as in one sentence.

I honestly don't know who it is. I've had the same number for the past 2 years, it could be an old fuck or ex.  What weird is that ex's are popping up out the boonies now. I've know Krystal (Ling Ling) and Jacky (Su Yung) was coming through we've been talking about it for a while but these ex's I don't know. I guess bitches just wanna be in it for the money. I have no problem with killing them. I'm pretty sure India doesn't neither. I don't cater to hoes who just want designer clothes no panda and money. I ain't gonna lie cut off game was strong as fuck soon as I met India. So this fuck shit they doing gonna end up them being dead either by me or India. I haven't seen her mad and I don't want to, latina women are ape-shit crazy when mad.