Hot Headed

KC

I woke up and went downstairs and saw India cooking. For me? Oh well it smells like she can cook to be honest.

"Well good morning." I sat down on the counter.

"Good morning to you too." She kissed me and went back to cooking.

Damn baby girl making pancakes and shit. A nigga about bash this shit soon as she get done. India made our plates and poured me a tall glass of apple juice. I know I'm a kid but I love apple juice.

"You must be really hungry." She said looking at me already finishing like my second pancake.

"Mhm" practically stuffing my face." I just like pancakes or food in general."

We got done eating and I had some business to take care of but it looks like she has some questions for me and the type of work I do.

"So Kingsley. You basically trap huh." She sat in my lap while I was flipping through channels.

"Yeah. It's been that way for awhile. I've been doing this for some years. Caught some bodies and all."

"Do you ever feel bad about it." She asked me

"No not at all. I've always been told this happen for a reason. Yes I graduated from high school and I can do something with my life. But that's not me, I'm fine at what I do. Maybe some day I would stop but at the moment I'm not"

"How many bodies you got?"

"About 30 to be... Hold that thought baby."

But we were interpreted by my phone ringing. India handed me my phone and I answered it. I didn't like what I was hearing. Turns to find out some nigga is playing with everything. I'm more pissed than anything right now.
I texted Pharaoh and Jay saying I'm gonna do something by myself stay safe.

Normally when I say something in that nature they no not to come. I got the address were the guy stay and of course I'm going to kill him. I pull up to the house and it was busted up. Even though it in a bad neighborhood. I got out my truck and walked up to the door, my instincts told me to kick in the door and I did. There was like 12 up people in here and they all dying today. All I do was walk in and just start shooting eveyone. No witnesses at all. 

"Yo yo chill I'll get the money chill." The guy pleaded

"Do you know who I am though." I asked

"Yes your KC." Fuck that's not good.

"Damn right and your dying. Goodnight." I pointed my gun towards his head and fired. No mercy no witness.
*
I called Pharaoh.

"Aye bro job done we'll talk more that the house." I said walking out the place.

"Alright I got you bro. Be safe." She said

"I gotchu Fam." I hung up and left to the trap.

I drove up to the trap and gonna talk to Pharaoh , Jay , and Jose.

"So dude knew who we are, well me but he probably knows all of us. So he is probably speaking to people. It was like 12 people were he was at so they all gone." I rolled a blunt.

"Shit that's not really good though." Pharaoh

"Yeah we gotta watch our back to be for real. But we got some new people with us. They got some loyalty in them but right now they ain't coming to the trap." Jose mentioned

"Cool, I'm gonna have to meet with them somewhere. Anything else." I said blowing smoke.

"We need to get everyone back in line though, I give no fucks shooting people." Jay said. She right people are starting to get out of line around here.

"Yeah niggas around here trying to be reckless and shit. They must forgot who they working for."  I said

"Y'all been absent-minded for awhile. They think y'all slippin, tighten up." Jose is right though we have.

"Well we gone nip this in the bud then. Get every one in the trap, even the new people. " I said getting up

Jose gathered everyone into the basement. It's time to set new rules in here, shit been missing nigga stealing from us fuck that I'm done with this bullshit. It's about 30 people in the basement now and shit about to change real quick.

Pharaoh

Damn KC been on one for a little minute. But I don't blame her, niggas fucking up and that messing with my money.

"Now since everyone is here. There is going to be some changes. We've lost 3 good people because of they wanna steal from us everything is accounted for, so don't think your slick steal shit. We are not fucking stupid so don't play that. I gives no fucks about a body to be honest. This is everyone's warning slip up and your done. It's pissing me off and tighten up." KC said and just walked out.

"Look y'all she not in a good mood. Seriously quit fucking up. We have no problem ending y'all, even if it in this house. I don't mind having some fun every once in a while but this getting out of hand. We have eyes in everyone rather you know it or not. " I said.

Everyone understand and hopefully they do tighten up. Right now I need to get home to my baby.

*

"Bree where the hell you at girl." I walked through the door.

"In the bedroom babe." She yelled

"I'm so tired babe. Kingsley kinda losing it at work though. She just bodied like 13 today." I laid down and Bree massaged my back for me

"Damn is she good or something." She said

"I don't know baby. I really don't know." I closed my eyes." But she always been a hot headed person."

"Well India told me that Kingsley asked India to be her girlfriend." She kissed me on my neck.

"I knew it was going to happen sooner or later" I got hella happy. I know Kingsley was gonna get cuffed by India. The way they look at each other.

"Yeah she need some major strap down." Bree said.

"Damn you gone do you bestfriend like that."I said

"Yes, when she was fucking with her ex India complained about not getting fucked right."

"Damn she was fucking with a lame nigga. Wait didn't YOU set them up."

"Maybe." She just turned her head.

I shook my head at that shit. " How you gone let yo bestfriend with a lame ass girl and she not getting fucked right. KC need to give her that act right. "

"Babe I wanna do a drop with you." She trying to change the subject.

"Not at the moment though baby we trying to straighten shit out people maybe once everything is good."crazy ass.

_________________________________________
Just doing some editing