Communcation is Key

KC
Last night a pretty intense night. With the fact that I almost lost India due to my stupidity but I didn't. We talked all that night about our relationship and how it can get better. Now she has been my girlfriend for about 6 months and look at all this shit we've been through.

So I'm basically on like a "timeout". I can't sleep with her at night, can't really call her baby or anything just India and yeah. Childish right? But k guess this is what I get. I wonder if this is what Ty probably went through before because this is straight bullshit to me.

"Hey India do want anything to eat I'm getting wings right now." I called and asked her.

"Yeah but I want hem extra spicy please." She said

"Alright Greg gonna hook you up." Then I hung up.

Man I hope I'm out the dog house soon, I miss sleeping in my own bed yo. After getting the food my phone ring. I don't know the number so I didn't answer it. Normally I would answer the phone like an idiot but I this time I didn't. Bout time I got home my phone ringed again.

"Kingsley who is that calling you." I sat the food and my phone down on the counter.

"I don't know it's like the third time they done called." I said.

"Then why not answer it you normally do answer your phone." India said

"I'm good it's probably the wrong number anyway I hate that shit." I sat down and started to eat.

Then it ranged AGAIN but this time India answered it.

"Who ever this is needs to stop playing on my girlfriend's phone." I heard her say. That put a smile on my face, India came in laughing hard.

"Now what I do this time." I instantly said.

"Do you know a girl by the name of Kesha?" India asked me.

Now I know about like 2 Keisha's. One is a super freak, like she gets naughty as hell. And another one that real chill but I don't know which one she talking about.

"Yeah why what's up?" I said.

"This bitch saying come get your kid."India was holding her side from laughing so much

"Do I look like I have a dick, let me see the phone." She handed it to me "who this"

"Kesha, you need to come take care of your daughter." The lady said

"I don't know what the fuck you talking about but I'm woman not a guy so whoever child that is, is not mine yo. You bugging on the wrong dude." I laughed.

"Ain't you Kingsley?" This Kesha girl asked me

"Yeah I'm Kingsley but you dont know my last name to confirm anything."

"Isn't it Miles." She guessed

"Bitch you guessed and you was wrong. Go on Jerry Springer or Murray to find yo baby daddy." I hung up. That shit is way to funny.

"So you cheating on me with a hoe name Kesha." India over here joking around. Acting all ghetto and shit.

"At least her name ain't Laquisha though." I laughed.

"You got some random ass hoe blow yo phone up over a baby that not even yours." She sat on my lap

"Because I'm so damn sexy and rich everyone try to get knocked up."

"Non dick having ass." She got up and went into the living room.

That was so fucking weird. I ain't never had some random as girl pop up in my phone tell me to come get my child. I don't even have kids. I dont even have a dick to go in on half a child.

Today pretty much was good. A good laugh at some hoe and everything. India let me cuddle up with her and shit. Basically fell asleep watching a movie. I miss having her in my arms to be for real. It's the greatest feeling in the world having the woman that I love in my arms were she should be. I may ot be perfect but she really does have my heart.

India

Wow that was fucking weird. King told me about the Keshas she know. The freaky one is like a porn star. Like I've never met a girl who likes getting gangbanged by random people and shit. Like what person with a child fucks in public.
(Quick A/N: I do know a woman name Kesha who is into all that shit. Ion care if I'm setting her ass out in this. That bitch nasty as fuck. But her daughter is adorable as shit.)

"Baby?" I said to her

"Yes" Kingsley replied

"6 months ago I was in a bad relationship and now I'm in something that I could see lasting for a long time."I played in her dreads

"Well I'm glad your loving this one to be for real. " She kissed my forehead

"I am too baby. "I moved closer to her chest.

I kissed her even though her ass in the dog house but she is the one that makes me happy. I know she hasn't opened up completely but when she will it's gonna be something crazy I bet you that.

Talking things out helps a lot as long as we keep doing that there would be no problems. She knows how I get so she shouldn't be acting brand new about it .

~~~~~~~~~~~
Week later

So I'm planning Bree bachelorette party and we are going to Vegas. Out of alot of bitched she knows I'm her bestfriend.

"So India how's things with you and Kingsley?" She asked me

"She still I'm the dog house." I told her

"Damn girl it's been a week. You should of been forgave her already." She pinched me in the arm.

"Yeah whatever but let's party this the time you get to do stupid shit before you get married in 2 days." I said to her. I wonder what Jay and them gonna do for Christen.