Tease and Torture

Jaiden

I'm glad my boy or girl however you prefer it is back. I'm not gonna front she did sound a bit crazy about that how Mia situation but I believe her.  I'm glad that's she is feeling better the only people who know about her past is a select few. Me, Christen , her mom and now India. Maybe even Bree and Lilo probably know.  But she finished the job that took a toll on her for 13 long years.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"When you gone let me fuck Miss Walls." I said sounding like Smokey off Friday.

"Let me think about it. Not yet maybe today maybe tomorrow you would never know." Lilo sat on my lap while I was playing Call of Duty 3.

"If I die we fighting. You know I can't concentrate when you on me." That's when she started kissing all in my neck. Im bout 4 5 seconds from dropping this controller and fucking her right now.

"Aaliyah, Lilo, baby, love cakes, princess please get off me." My vision is like slowly getting fussy and I can't see straight.

"But why I have a feeling you cant see straight right now." She whispered in my ear when I tried to get my eyes back in focus.

I know what she trying to do. It slowly got extremely hot in here. The house stay on 69 degrees because I'm a hot bodied person I hate the heat. Soon as she figured I was about to start sweating Aaliyah pulled my shirt off. If she does one more thing to me I'm carrying her ass up stairs and that will be a wrap for her.

I was super close to just saying fuck it all and just take her but she got up and walked away. What. The. Firey. Fuck! A nigga is hot and I'm not talking about temperature. This is the bullshit she been doing for the past 3 months.  I followed her into the kitchen where she is just looking in the fridge.

"What anything to eat baby." Lilo asked me.

"You." I said under my breathe.

"Excuse me can you say that louder." She walked over to me.

Lord please give me the strength right now.

"I said you. I really hope that's an option for today or any other day." I bit her bottom lip. Let's see how she feels about me leaving her hanging like that but should I leave her hanging.

Lilo aka Aaliyah

Okay that's was totally unexpected. I know for the past 3 months I've been teasing her alot. Thing is I can be totally fine until she does she like that. Jaiden knows all my turn ons and turn offs which make is difficult with her at times. And she just done that one thing thats number one on my turn on list. Bad part about all of this she never told me her turn ons and turn offs. Fuck.

Jaiden picked me up and carried me up to our bedroom. She laid me on the bed and climbed on top of me. Okay breathe that's all you have to do right now.

"You know you are so beautiful right." She kissed on my neck as her hands just groped and roamed around.

I literally couldn't say anything about what's happening. My mind is going cloudy and nothing is really mattering right now.

Jaiden got a bit aggressive and ripped my shirt right off. She know that aggressive stuff is like number 2 on my list. Her kissed became rough and wet. Everytime she looked me dead in the eyes I could see her pupils was small and she had lust in her eyes. She kissed and bite everywhere until she got to my shorts. Jaiden lifted my legs in the air and kissed and bite down on them. My mind is officially out the building right now. She pulled my shorts off and kissed on my waistline.