Sound Of Silence

Kingsley

"I swear to fucking God and on my soul if you touch her I will fucking kill you in the worst way possible." I yelled.

...I know what your thinking what the fuck just happened. Well let me tell you.

After killing about 20 people I was caught. Pretty fucked up. These 4 big ass guys knocked me the fuck out. Yo Im pissed the fuck off. When I woke up I was in some fucking  dark ass basement tied thee not the but thee fuck up. Mext thing ya know I heard more gun shots and Santos, India and Georgina is in here tied up as well. We all knew this shit wasn't going to be easy.

Now

"What are you going to do Kingsley. Your tied up and I'm not." Great Milenko did a little spin. "But I must say you do have great taste in women."

"Jason! DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!" I could see my salvia foam up. "I swear your going to see what evil really is."

"Dont touch my daughter or my wife!" Santos yelled.

Me and him are both struggling to get ourselves free. Right now they are both tied up standing straight. I cant watch this Ii will lose my shits. He cuts India's shirt open.

"Wow these are very nice." Jason aka Great Milenko grabbed India's breast.

"That's fucking it Jason!"everything just went completely black.

India

This is the worst fucking situation I've ever been. This old ass guy is feeling all on me. Im scared only because I know what he is capable of. I looked over at Kingsley and she isn't the girl I met. Her eyes was completely black. Not figuratively but literally she shits were black. She sat there and just smiled and laughed. Me , my mom and dad looked at her like what the fuck. She got herself free somehow I dont know. Her wrists were bleeding I dont fucking know what the hell is about to happen.

"Jaaaason." She said

One of the guards came up to her but she quickly snapped his neck.

"Kingsley calm down." My dad said.

She walked closer to Jason just laughing. So is this what happen when she went to New York to kill the other people. Because if it is I'm glad i didnt go.

Another guy came up to her with a crowbar and hit her with it in the arm. She just looked at him and twisted his arm in a way a arm shouldn't be. Im officially scared shitless.

"Jason, ya see what you done. You see what you created. The thing is this family is sick but what I'm going to do is waaay sicker than this." She grabbed Jason and hanged him on some hooks. Im like talking about hooks going inside this shoulders.

"I told you I was going to kill you myself. I told you I will show you want evil really is. Because of you THIS SIDE OF ME WAS HIDDEN FROM INDIA BUT YOU BROUGHT IT OUT! YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT IM SUPPOSED TO BE MARRIED TO HER! Ya know I wouldn't blame her for even rethinking it."

"Kingsley I'm- I'm s-sorry" he said

"Sorry? What's wrong you finally see someone who completely snaps. I've see killed 30 family members on this side of the family. Im so done with this family. Pain and suffering is what's going to happen tonight."Kingsley walked over to a tray of weapons.

She came over and cut us loose. She took her shirt off and handed it to me. She looked at me and her eyes went normal.

"Im sorry for everything that you've seen today. I didn't need you to see this. This is exactly why I wanted to do this by myself. If you want to call this marriage off, I mean I'm gonna be hurt but I couldnt blame you for it." She kissed my forehead. " wait outside this door. Until you hear the sound of silence  from here open the door and don't look in okay?"

"I love you Kingsley."I said

"I love you too India. Now go please, you don't need to see what's going to happen. I know what I'm going to do is a first class ticket to hell." I kissed her on the lips and walked out.

Kingsley

"Now you Jason, are you scared. You already done pissed yourself." I smiled

"Ill tell you this. Im Kingsley Cortes, a kingpin, drug lord and a lover. 21 years old and I'm rich as shit. Great credentials isn't. This isn't going to be fun for you but may be enjoyable to me." I grabbed some rope.

I cut of the circulation to his left leg and cut it off and set it on fire.

"One limb." I did the same to his right leg.

I found a branding iron and lit it on fire.

"Mmm what can I do with this." It turned orange. "I love art don't you."

I put 3 Xs on his chest.

"Hail to the King bitch." I grabbed the sharpest thing and cut his head completely off. I grabbed his head "Did you know after decapitation your head is still active for 1 mintue or 2, great way to go out Great Milenko."

India

There's no one here and it got real quite. We planted bombs everywhere so there would be no trace of anything. I opened the door and didn't look inside.

"Come babe." She walked out bloody.

"Lets go please I wanna shower." She said.

My dumbass looked and saw a head hanging on a hook. Well that's um disturbing....

2 days later

"How do you feel baby." I laid my head on her chest.

"Just ready to go home, get my last name changed and go on with life." She held on to me.

"Good. We can get back to normal, and get this wedding started. Oo lets get married at the club." I suggested

"Yeah that would be the shit. You know your my Queen right." She said.

"Yea and your my King." We both eventually went to sleep.

A/N...well hope you enjoy this.