Lost Without You

2 weeks later.
Jaiden

So I guess me and Aaliyah are done for good. I can't do anything Without her. I'm lost . I havent showered, barely ate and didn't even clean. The house is still a mess I've been on the same spot in the corner for 2 week. I can't function without her.

"Jay open the door I know you in there." I heard Kingsley say.

She kept speaking then she picked the lock. She is really good at that.

KC

Damn her place is bad like a drug house. She really lost her damn mind. Glass and shit everywhere. I looked over and her gun was right next to her with hella bottles.

"Yo come on get up. This house smells horrible and you smell like death." Me and Christen picked her up.

"I can't believe she left me over a bitch I didnt even fuck. " She couldn't even stand on her own two feet.

We carried her into the bathroom and cleaned her up. We all girls here and she smells horrible. It's terrifying seeing her this way. I had a feeling Mercedes was going to do some shit like this. Aaliyah really made her happy and now she left her.

My phone ringed and it's was Jose that called.

"When you and Christen get done with Jay come down here. At the spot." He said to me

"Bet." I hung up

Me and Christen straighten up for Jaiden. She is like in no way of doing anything. We took all the pills and bottles and her guns out of here. I don't need her dying on us because of Mercedes doing.

"Jose told us to get to the spot. It must be something bad. Let go." I whispered to Christen. "Jaiden I'm calling India and Bree to come over okay."

"I miss Aaliyah." She cried but no tears was coming out.

Damn I don't like seeing her this way. I'm gonna fucking kill Mercedes.

~~~~~~~~~~

"What's the problem Jose?" I walked in

"Speak puto" he said to someone

I looked and see Monte up here. Why is he beaten up?

"The hell is going on here." I yelled

"This fucker gave information on Jay to Mercedes. Theres no telling what she did with." Tess said

"Jaiden is at her house looking like a has ate in days yo. She smelled like a dead body , they house had glass everywhere. We got in there and her gun was right next to her and with a bunch of empty bottles." I said in Jose ear.

"You pinche pendejo!" Jose yelled. Oh and that's Spanish for fucking asshole for you non Spanish speakers.

"She set me up yo she had information on me." Monte said.

I looked at him and saw he was actually lying. Mercedes is to dumb to have information on him. I told Jose to go get Mercedes and bring her here. Both these bitches dying tonight.

Lilo

I've been staying with my bestfriend Nina for a while. I just can't believe what Jaiden did, like it's not her.

"Aaliyah you can't be still crying over her." Nina said "she cheated and that's it."

I've been on this couch for 2 weeks. I do miss my baby Jaiden. She just makes my heart melt but this whole Mercedes shit is pissing me off.

"But Jaiden was different from all the other people I've been with. I miss her, her laugh, her hugs, her kissed. Like we didn't even fuck yet." I started crying again.

"Here some by the name India wants to speak with you." Nina handed me my phone.

"Hey India." I said

"Hey Lilo how you feeling." She asked me

"Horrible. What ups." I said

"Look just listen and don't hang up or put me on hold. Jaiden misses you. Kingsley told me that when they came in here she was sitting in the corner hugging your jacket with her gun next to her and a bunch of bottles. This house still looks and smell horrible I see they tried to clean up as much as possible. Jaiden wouldn't do you like that. The way she looks at you she obviously loves you. Literally she wouldn't touch another girl and you know that. I don't know Jaiden s mental health right now but she needs you and you need her." India said.

"Its not going to work India. The bitch came up to the house in a trench coat with heels. She has lip stick on her and some cheap ass perfume on her. I don't see why she needs me."

"Lilo seriously." I can tell she is frowning of me

"Wait is that Aaliyah. Baby I miss you so much. I would never chat in you with that hoe. That bitch got nothing on you baby. I love you please believe me." I heard Jaiden say

"I gotta go India." I was going to hang up

"Seriously Aaliyah just come over and see for yourself." She said and hung up

I was tempted to go over and i will. Just to check on her. I got into the shower and put some baggy pants and shirt in.

India opened the door and boy did it smell. It does look messy and alot of shit was missing. I looked over an saw Jaiden hugging my jacket in the corner. I couldn't help but cry at what I was seeing. She looks skinnier, pale, bags under her eyes and the were dark.She tried to stand up but she quickly fell back to the ground.

"No no I'll come over there Jaiden." I went over there and gotten a better look at her. She looked horrible, I just sat the and held her.

"You smell amazing." Jaiden held me closer but she was really weak.

"Have you eaten anything today." I asked her

"Baby I swear on my life I didn't cheat on you. That's never an option when it comes to you. I-i need you, I m-miss you." She eyes started to close.

"We need to get her to the hospital." Bree said quickly calling 911

"Please don't die on me Jaiden." I said quietly...