Ashes to Ashes/ Jail?

KC

For the past few days police been hot on my ass. Just the other day they questioned me if I knew any reasons why my father is dead. Of course all I said was I haven't spoken to him in years. My mom said she haven't seen him since he left years ago. They think he died of natural caused but was never found or talked about. I went up to where the old trap house was, nothing but ashes now. I mean it's not everyday someone kills there on father. But it was either me or him. I rather choose him over my life, o finally happy with someone again and he pops up from no where. Honestly he did nothing good to us. He beat my mom for the longest until she was gone most of the time then turned around to me. Everyone hides behind masks rather you like it or not. Snakes in the grass clearly. Always see the devil in disguise though.

Today I went to Mia's grave like I do every 2 days a week. I like talking to her even though she doesn't respond. She was always a good listener when I needed it.

"Hey Mia. I miss you so much, but I have a feeling you sent India my way. If you did I'm glad she makes me really happy. I haven't been this way ever since you. I really thinking about leaving all this shit behind. I know we started this together but I'm really tried of it. All this is getting to me now. Like it's not a day I think if I would die or end up in jail. It makes me sick to my stomach. I would never want to leave India behind by herself. I know she a big girl but emotionally I can't. Losing you did make me cold hearted but she warmed it up for me." I just sat next to her grave. Sometimes I feel as if she is her next to me rubbing my back telling me it's okay let it out.

When it came to her that's when I let my guard completely down. She seen me cry at my worst. What's weird is that when ever I get really close to death I see her and she tells me to keep fighting it's not my time, you have so much waiting for you. I believe her every time.

I know y'all thinking I kill people for a living why should I have a heart. But I do, once you meet that person who brings that fire out of you its worth being soft. When it comes to India I do get protective and somewhat controlling and jealous. But in a good way sometimes.

"Hey what you doing here." Christen said to me sitting next to me.

"Just here like normal. What about you." I asked

"Just paying my respects to the real one." She place some flowers down on Mia's grave. " don't you ever get the feeling she wants us to stop trapping?"

"Yeah most of the time. We all are pretty much set for life, I really don't care about the money." I said

"I might just be done. Me and Bree been talking about bring a baby into this world. Maybe even moving away somewhere else." Christen said.

I wouldn't blame her. If they are gonna do that its good to get the child out of something of like this. "You know I wouldn't even be mad if you did. Jay is completely done with it."

"Yeah she told me too. Its just me and you now. I mean I wanna stop but not now maybe later on." Christen said " but enough of this our birthday is coming up in a few months."

"That's a few months fool geez hype ass." I laughed

"21 is an important number we can legally drink." Christen clarified

"We drink now shut up like its so special. We get in any club we want, drink any time we want. Nothing new." I explained

"But legally we can." She is stupid.

"Shut up. If Mia was her she would smack you upside the head." I laughed

"I kinda feel like she did already. How you and India." She rubbed the back of her head

"Good so far. Almost a year together in a few months." I said

We sitting here just chilling. Sometimes the dead is really never gone until you forget about them. My dad is someone I wouldn't wish on my worse enemy even losing someone they love dearly. I texted India about just watching a movie tonight. My favorite movie Les Miserables . I always cry in that movie like a bitch at them end. (Quick a/n I did cry at that movie its so good, a lot of singing but soooo good. Maybe because I'm a band nerd oh well.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How was you day baby?" India said to me

"Its good I missed you a lot today." I kissed her.

"I missed you too."she got all excited

"I can tell you in my hoodie and sweats. Ready to see me cry like a bitch over this movie."I rubbed my hands together and sat on the couch

"If you cry we crying together."she got closer to me so I can hold her

After the movie we wiping our tears off. India don't see me cry a lot but this movie is worth crying over. Y'all have to watch it highly recommend it. I think its time for India to see a softer yet passionate side of me.

India

OMG that movie was good but Kingsley crying though. I never would of thought she would cry. Sometimes I see a side of her that is fragile and passionate. Her phone ranged and she stepped out so it must of been important.

"What happen." I asked. Next thing you know police bust in the house handcuffing her. I'm so glad she doesn't have anything illegal in here.

"What the hell is going on here" they started searching every where. They took her guns and a very small amount of weed. She haven't done anything so why is she under arrest
....