This is going to END

Kingsley

"Look you piece of shit you stay the fuck out my life. Im nothing like you or anyone in that family. Why do you keep creeping back in my life. " I said to the other person on the phone

"But this is who you are, your apart of this family Kingsley." The person said.

"Look Great Milenko I will kill myself. I dont care if I die trying. I'm tired of this shit, you went after Mia and now you after my wife." I got even more pissed.

"Come and try Kingsley. You are apart of this family rayher you like it or not. Your a Cortes for ever." I hung up.

My anger is over a 1000 at the moment. I damn near blacked out. Im seriously am going to kill him. I punched a hole in the wall, next thing you know India and Santos came in. India looks worried but at this moment that isn't my concern.

"Honey are you okay?" India asked

"No I'm not. I gotta go don5t be surprised if you dont here from me in a few days." I started to walk out.

"Kinglsey!" Santos grabbed my arm " look your going after him I get it but that is fucking crazy. You seriously need to think this shit through. Your going to marry my daughter in less than a month. Your fucking 21 going after someone that has power. You need a fucking plan."

"Look I understand all this, but it has to be done by any means necessary. If I catch a case well then I got it. But this here I can't take it. Now if you coming then lets roll but if not stay out my way." I said

"Baby please calm and just think we can make it work."India said

"Please listen to her. " her mom said

"Fine but if we are going to do this then you all better be prepared." I sat down on the couch.

After A While

So we all came up with a plan. From what I know for sure he still lives in Richmond Virginia. Instead of flying down there we are driving. Only reason because that's easy for him to know where we going. Santos called a couple of connects down there that is going to hook us up with some heavy fire power.

"Baby do you think this will finish everything you have tied to that family." India asked me

"I'm pretty sure babe. Are you prepared to see how crazy I can get." I chuckled a bit.

"No not really, but knowing this whole situation it's not going to stop me from loving you." India started rubbing on my stomach.

"It better not. Get some sleep babe we got a loooong day a head of us. I'm surprised your mom and dad are willing to help me." I said

"Baby because you are family. Rather we are married or not, they taken a liking to you." She came closer to me.

"Fuck I love you." I kissed her " I swear you are a rider."

The Next Few Days

So we in New York. So far Great Milenko only know I'm coming for him. Right now were are at Santos old trap house here. So far this mission is going smoothly. I don't like that at all. It seems to easy.

"So we making moves tonight." India asked.

"Yep babe. You ready so see a whole lot of blood and possibly killing my so called family members." I said.

"Baby I'm down for you. We rocking together to the end." India said. Man how did I get so lucky.

Just a year ago she was taken by Ty. Met her at a club, hit it off the first day. Next thing you know I'm consoling her and shit. Completely let my guard down for her. Let her do drops with me, hell even helped kill my father. Now a year later been through some bullshit but stayed by my side. Im glad I decided to marry this woman.

"I would so fuck you right now but my mind is on the mission." I kissed her.

2 Hour Later

"Im going in by myself." I got out the car that's walking distance from the mansion.

I looked India in the eye and kissed her. There's no tell what will happen in there. Honestly I don't know if I can bare seeing them.

"In 10 minutes we coming in Kingsley be careful." Santos said.

I gave them a weak smile and walked towards this place. Its just screams Welcome to Hell.

Its now or never. Time to face the devil and his demons. Im on wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell.....

A/N... I know its short but hey the suspense is painful.