Clueless

Bree

"Girl look at this" I showed India my engagement ring.

"Damn is you trying to blind me. So Christen please propose to you." India said

"Yes girl and the way she did it was so cute. One of the greatest times of my life." I'm trying not to cry again

"I'm so happy for you. The wedding better be bomb girl." She hugged me

"Ew girl talk" Kingsley walked in.

"Shut up King. We all know you and Ms.India over her gonna get married too." I said to her

"True true. But I didn't think Christen would get married first." Kingsley replied.

"So what man. On a real note let me holla at you really quick."Christen came in

"I would say boys will me boys but they girls."

"True but they don't act like girls to be honest."

Me and India talked for a good while. After all this stuff blown over everything is pretty much back to were it was. All the expensive things Christen buys me doesn't change onnhow i fell about her. Im most definitely not a gold digger but this ring is the shit.

Being with Christen is fun. Despite the type of "work" she does, out side of that she is fun. She is so goofy and just down right amazing . Like we are both stubborn as fuck, but shit gets down. I dont listen to her , she dont listen to be but when we compromise shit gets down. Because I'm not about to be no house wife to nobody, got me fucked up.

Pharaoh

We walked into my game room to talk to her. This wedding shit is a bit hard.

"So what's the word bruh" Kingsley asked

"Well since I knew you longer I want you to be my best bruh man shit thingy." I don't know what it's called but I know people have them.

"I swear you don't know one shit about weddings do you." Kingsley put her hands in the air

"Fuck nah, all I know is we get one day to fuck some shit up then get married." I said playing my game

"Oh lord. You gotta pay for your tux, Bree's wedding dress, the place y'all want it at, the lil decoration shit, the cake, the food, the drinks. Then if you wanna have certain people their you gotta make a list of people who's invited, then set tables and a bunch of shit man. I knew I should of brought you to them weddings last year." Fuck I didn't know that i had to buy all that shit just for....one night. Lil Yachty reference. But enough of my crazyness though.

"Damn. How much that shit cost?" I scratched my head

"Nigga depending on y'all taste a good mil or 500 thousands." KC told be straight up.

"Shit. " That all I could say.

"And you better hope Bree don't get supped in the head to where everything has to be perfect and going crazy and shit." She warned me. She better not though.

"Yeah I should of went to those weddings. This is about to be hell. " I say down.

"She probably know a lot about weddings so you gucci. Like the only thing you can't do is go dress shopping with her and the bachelorette party." Kingsley said. Most likely Bree is going to get fucked up and strippers.

"Alright that seem for understandable. But my bachelor party about to be lit as fuck though. Fuck Vegas we going to Miami." I said all the Spanish hoes there.

"Hell yeah but that all you know you gone do me and Jay gone plan this shit." KC said. Low key she knows how to throw some parties. Shit be lit as hell.

"Awe yeah it's finna be lit." I said

Now I know what almost all the shit we gotta go through just to get married. But I want it to be special for Bree. I really love this girl, I'm like giving her he world but she always tell me that she doesn't care about the expensive shit. My baby gets what she wants I'm gonna spoil her rotten.

*
4 weeks later

"Baby what colors should our wedding be?" Bree laid her head on my lap

"Girl I don't know wanna look at some colors." I pulled out my phone looking through some colors

"Since is March I wanna get married in the summer sometimes around June. But I like dark colors though." She said. That's like 3 months aways though.

"Got it how about red, white, and gold babe. The colors together look sexy as fuck."  I showed her the colors. "We having thrones because we the shit."

"I love the way you think baby. But please don't wear a all gold tux. " She kissed me, I swear she can read my mind.

"Dammit your no fun.", I folded my arms and pouted. She is no fun I was really thinking about doing that.

Red, white and gold are good colors together. Bree loves dark colors but I'd you looked at our closet the colors we wear like 95% of the time is red, black and white. Hell we got a long way to go for our wedding but it's good to get everything planned now instead if the last minute.

India

"Baby I'm so happy that Bree is getting married." I said to Kingsley while she is driving.

"Yeah but Christen is clueless about weddings. Bree is about to go bridezilla on that ass." She laughed

"I kinda figured she don't know about weddings." I said.

I hope their wedding is fun because I've been to boring ass weddings that shit is not okay. Like it didn't start to get fun until the end. Can't wait for me and Kingsley wedding.
*
*
*
*
*
*
Low key I was at a wedding yesterday and the colors was white and gold. But with some red would of made it look sexy af tho.