He Want War

India

So Bree came and got us and took us to the trap. She told me that Kingsley was going to have to explain it when she gets here.

"Baby what's going on." I asked her

"Can't talk right now. Give me a little while and I will explain it to both of you." She said walking away.

They went into a meeting room and talked. You couldn't hear nothing because is was sound proof . You could her the outside but not the inside if you were in there.

When she came out she seemed has been on edge. She told me, her mom and Bree to come in, Jay had to stand out the room to keep everyone in check.

"So what going on baby." Her mom said.

"Well dad is back and he is planning to kill me you and India for sure. With all the information we got ours au least 40 people on board with killing us. Thing is we have the upper hand. We got the names of everyone that is helping with this. Thing is that you two have to be out of sight until we can take them all out." She said really fast.

"What's does Ronnie want from us." Her mom asked.

"You know he never liked the fact that I was gay and you supported me. Plus that I'm older and with India, I guess we a threat to him I don't know but I'm protecting y'all with my life if I have to." I said. "Alright we gone have to stay here in the trap until I handle everything. Just go down stairs, nobody goes down there expect us. It's two rooms and a shower down there."

"You havent fucked no one down there have you." Her mom just read my mind right now.

"Ma no I haven't I'm not a thot. Geez you and India have the same thinking. "She shaked her head at us.

Surprisingly down stair was a nice little place. A big TV and nice rooms .

"Baby once this blows over we can get back to a semi normal life." She wrapped her arms around me.

"I know. This is pretty nice down here." I said

"We come down here if we don't go home. Nobody else be down here because of the passcode on the door. " She kissed me on the cheek

"Well okay that seems reasonable. " I said looking at her.

"Sweetheart seriously be careful out there." Her mom said

"I know momma well you and India can get to know each other and please no more baby pictures." She kissed me again.

"Your really lucky India. I haven't seen her in love like this in so long. She must really care and love you." Her mom patted my back.

Kingsley went back upstairs and probably meet to discuss more of what they are gonna do.

KC

"So we getting up bright and early tomorrow. Jose please stay here with my babies. They need some protection India know how to shoot but she ain't ready for no gun war." I said

"She shot a gun before." Santos asked

"Um yes. She wanted to come in some drops with me and she need to know how to use a gun just in case. Her aim is on point but she ain't ready." I told him.

*

I had to move out of India's grip because she didn't want me to go. It's like 3 in the morning and everyone is here. Dressed in all black and ready for this war he done started its time to protect my family. We started to leave strapped up.

"Alright let's get these niggas." We pulled up to the house.

We already knew what they looked like and where they live at so this sound be easy. Busting into the guy's house, he was sprawled out on the couch. Look like him and 6 other people were planning.

"Fuck are you."one of the guys said

Without saying anything we let loose on all of them. But it seemed way to easy for us. Then again it's early in the fucking morning. we left and Jose called me.

"Yo get here now." He said and it sounds like it's a gun war there.

"Fuck get to the trap now!" I hung the phone and yelled.

We was right around the corner and saw a bunch of cars and shots were fired.  We had an advantage coming from the back.

"I guess he wanted the job done now." Jay said

Wasting no time everyone started shooting at them. Nothing but a blood bath around here. Good thing we was in a part were cops dont come as often. Still shooting I see my mom and India firing back. When the fuck did my mom learn how to shoot. I'm gonna have to question her ass about this shit. Once I started paying attention some more Bree out there too blasting niggas left and right and so is India's mom. I swear we got some down ass women in our life. A car had pulled up and my dad came out. I swear he ain't coming out this thing alive.

Soon as I saw his head peak out I fired. I won't feel right if I didnt. All the guys he had up here is dead and he was the only one just coughing up blood

"You ain't shit you know that." I said to him.

"Your my daughter why can't you be normal for once in your life." He said

"Nigga ain't shit been normal. Your a fucking drunk who beats me just for being gay. You was never my father after that. Then you plan to kill me and the ones I love the most. You ain't shit to me. That's shit dead as fuck." Everyone let shots go in his body.

"Alright it's time to pack up and burn this place down. Santos we need your help getting all our shit out this house fuck the furniture and shit." I instructed

We got all our drugs and cash and other shit out and into the trucks. I already had another house ready to put this shit in. Always got to have back ups when shit goes like this. Putting on gloves putting the cars up to the house and the bodies setting everything thing on fire.

"Momma we gotta talk.  For one who taught you how to shoot a AK47. " I got in the var and drove to the new trap house

"Baby where you think you learned you trappin skills from." She told me

"Damn another OG." Santos laughed

"Yeah I've been doing this since I was 14 and since you was born. I didn't know he was doing that to you. I was so busy getting money and stuff I don't realize that." She said

"It's all good momma. I got some people who have my back." I kissed on the head. Family would be the only ones that has your back.