Thugs With Good Heart

KC

After seeing Christen's wedding was lit as fuck. I got a bit fucked up but not too fucked up. I know good and well Christen did some thangs to Bree on their honeymoon. We got over to India's parents like and chill over there.

"Hey Kingsley, hey baby girl" Georgina hugged

"Hey momma" India said.

I guess they are gonna do some girl talk or some shit so I'm just gonna hang with Santos. On some real shit India's mom look young as fuck. I swear Latinas don't age. Well some but she like 43 and looking like she 25.

Alright so this is actress Famke Janssen she don't look like she is 51 yes I said 51

Alright so this is actress Famke Janssen she don't look like she is 51 yes I said 51. She look hella good for 51 real shit.

"What's up bruh." I dapped up Santos.

"How was the wedding" he asked me

"It's was great . Damn near everyone was crying but it was a great wedding. I know Christen spent a grip on the entire wedding." I said.

"From the pictures I saw she did. Every thug has a heart rather you know it or not. " Santos said

"True I might just stop doing this while trapping shit to be for real." I said." Just one of these days I will."

"I don't blame you. When I stopped it was because India was born. I didn't want nothing to happen to her. She was my reason to stop." Santos said

"One of these days I'm gonna stop. I have a feeling we all gotta give up this life. I've been doing this for to long." I said

"You will find that motivation one day to give it up. Keep ya money stacked. Kids are not cheap I'll tell you that one." He laughed.

"I got a question you never told me your actual name." I asked

"It's actual Santos. Some people in the game do you there actual name when it sound like a nickname." Well damn duh.

India

"So mom King yesterday told me that we might be getting married some day. Like it was a huge surprise. " I sat next to her.

"Really that's fantastic. She is a very well put woman for you. I like her. At first you told me the her name was Kingsley and I was thinking about the guy who been doing all this shit. But it's a girl. That was a huge surprise to me."she hugged me

"It was for me too. The way people described her was in some way correct. She is just not buff and huge as they said." I replied " I wasn't expecting to be doing all of this with her. This whole gang stuff I wasn't trying to get involved in but with her in it and stuff."

"I was the same with your dad. I wasn't expecting him to run different cities in Texas but he did. With him it was never about the money we had it's was about the love. The day he stopped was the day you was born. He wanted nothing to happen to you. Even though he ran everything it was hard to leave. To this day it still a bunch of guns here and weed. He still got his ways after so long." My momma said "when you and Kingsley decide to bring a baby in this world she is going to stop no doubt about it. She might even get a regular job to keep herself busy. That's what Santos did. He couldn't stand not being needed and worked for something."

"Well when that day come I'm gonna see a side if her that I never saw." Hopefully.

"Santos told me about her ex Mia. It's sweet how much she cared and she is doing the same to you. In her mind she believes that you are the only one for her. Me and her talked before one day while she was her. You are so lucky to have her. She told me you are 5x times better than Mia. I know it's small but you fill that darkness and hold in her heart. Be proud of that. She is not trying to make you like her in anyway. Your giving Kingsley a second chance at real love. Under all that tough exterior she got its a soft spot just for you. " Wow a this time I thought she was making me just like her but she wasn't.

Then my dad and Kingsley walked in . She came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me.

"I remember when we was young like that. She got them looks in her eyes the same way I am for you." My dad kissed my mom.

Mom is right though Kingsley does have a soft spot for me. When ever she is around me, she is all lovey dovey with me.  Marrying Kingsley doesn't seem as bad. But I'm still a bit upset at Bree she never told me how long her and Christen been together and I knew her longer than Christen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay it might be weird that Kingsley look so damn peaceful in her sleep. So far everything in the gang has been going good. No one is stealing, I mean yeah she still had to kill a couple of people. I really hope one day she would stop. It's not a very healthy lifestyle for her, I mean like any day she could get shot or in jail and the worse dead. I don't know what I would do if she was. If she was up she would tell me to stop thinking about it but it's hard not too.