Wedding Day

Pharaoh

Getting married today y'all I'm nervous as fuck. But this suit is sexy as hell though. Had to throw on alot of my golden jewelry.

Low-key it was hard as hell to find this shit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright so like I said I changed the rings. Bree thinks she is keeping the engagement ring but I went out and bought new ones. They sexy as hell can't wait till I see her.

"You nervous man." Her dad said to me

"Very. It's not everyday you find someone that is willing to be with you out of all I do. " I told him

"Awe shit you like flyer than a bird Pharaoh." Kingsley came in. "Looking like a new age King Tut."

"Well I wouldn't be Pharaoh if I didn't ."I laughed well that made me feel better.

"This place look amazing man you put yo foot into this one. I don't even want to know the dollar signs you dropped for this." She don't really want to know though.

"Anything for Bree I'll tell you that" I said

"I'm liking the thrones too Christen nice touch right there." Jay said

My family and her family all here. Can't wait to see her, my heart is like beating out of my chest. Me , Kingsley , Jay and Jose waited on Bree to come down the isle. I'm a nervous wreck right now. We been together for a year but India never knew that. Today is different normally I would have my gun on me but I don't. It's just me and my baby today.

Bree

I feel beautiful in this dress. Feeling very magical too. I'm so excited that I'm marrying Christen. She has been by my side for everything that has happened.

Let me tell you how we met real quick before I go out there. I was in a hard place before I met her. My ex was like very abusive and was part of a gang, yes you can say I love them bad girl type. She wasn't like that but she was doing some heavy ass drugs. She put me out and left me for myself. Christen saw me and helped me out. Christen did everything she could, she always made sure I was good before she was. I felt safe around her, it wasn't a day were she didn't check on me. Before she left to do whatever she was doing she made sure I was fine and asked if I need anything. One day she took me out shopping and just doing whatever and my current girlfriend was there. She was pissed seeing that I was happy with Christen. I never wished death on anyone but she treated me like shit. Christen on the other hand made me feel wanted. Then some other day my "girlfriend" was going to kill Christen in front of me but out of nowhere Christen fired first. Christen was hot like not by look but angry. She started speaking in a different language I've never heard then she calmed down.