Fatal Attraction

Kingsley

Alright so the other night we opened our club. We decided on the name Envy 187 the club now. Everybody knows 187 is basically slang murder, death, kill things that cops would say over the radio if someone is dead I guess I don't know. Before we even opened the doors the line was trying to wrap around the block. It was crazy we so sold much alcohol that night. Bottles of being bought, we had celebrities everywhere I mean it was lit. I'm really glad India found this plan and helped me about it into reality. Real talk I don't know what I would do without this woman.

People think that my club is only for gay people but not for everybody. I mean I really don't care who comes as long as you don't start no commotion then we are good. Me and India are doing really great, we're still have a few more months before the wedding. She really wants to get married in March but you know I'm cool with that as long as I get married to this woman I'm fine. Just not too long ago I saw one of my cousins at the grocery store when I was picking up some things for the house.

We talked and stuff he said he's doing really good and I know that's one of my close cousins like that. He doesn't know about India yet so it will be his first time meeting her. My cousin go by the name Rambo even though his actual name is Raymond. He told me that he was just released from jail a month ago. Seems why I haven't seen him for so long. Rambo is one of my favorite cousin’s on my sperm donor side. I gave him my address so we can catch up on the lost years.

~~~~

“Man it's been so long. You don't went from skinny as shit to looking like Rambo literally.” I laughed. India isn't here yet so she will meet him later.

“I know. I really hate that prison food. It's gonna take sometime to get back to society and be normal.” Rambo said

“I know man. Just let me know if you need anything. You are maybe like the 4th person I fucks with on the sperm donor side.” I said honestly.

“You still hate him?” He asked

“Nigga I killed him myself. Him, Stephanie, Damien, Ryan, Mark and Quincy. I killed them all.”  I replied

“Damn.” That's all he could say

“Yeah that all happen this year. I went crazy after I killed them. But right now all that killing and shit I'm done with.” I said

“Well that's good. Now where this fiance of yours at?” He said, I just laughed at that.

“I don't even know where she at. But I really don't need to she my lil thug.” I said. Next thing you know she walks through the door.

“Hey daddy. Who's this.” She kissed me.

“This is my cousin Raymond aka Rambo. He is one out of four of the people I fucks on the sperm donor side.” I said. “Rambo this is my fiance India.”

“Ahhh so you Mia's replacement.” he looked at her

“Too soon.” I clutched my chest.

“It's been how many years. Same old overdramatic Kingsley.” He shoved me a little bit

We all joked around with each other. I didn't think I would still be fucking with some people on that side. But then again it's only a few people anyway

India

Kingsley was in a great mood I guess. I didn't think she still mess with people on that side of the her family. Rambo or Raymond seemed a little off to me. I didn't know if it was Kingsley's eyes or his burning holes in my ass. I have a feeling it isn't Kingsley because I felt uncomfortable. I went upstairs to lay down because my head was throbbing.

Me- can you please make him leave I feel uncomfortable with him around

👑King Daddy👑👅- alright I will give me 5 minutes I'll make an excuse to get him to leave. Then we will talk.

Those 5 minutes later passed and Kingsley came upstairs

“What's wrong.” She asked.

“I kept feeling his eyes basically eyes raping me.” I said

“Alright well that's the last time he will be in this house.” Kingsley kissed me

A few days later things was going good. I haven't seen Raymond or Rambo, well I'm just gonna call him by his real name. I'm in Victoria Secret looking for something new to wear for Kingsley tonight until I started feeling eyes burning into me. I turned around and saw Raymond coming over here.

“Hey India whasts up.” He looked me up and down.

“That's disrespectful, plus what do you what.” I rolled my eyes.

“Damn beautiful no need to get an attitude I just wanna see how you feeling.” Raymond said.

“I'm feeling fine thank you very much.”

“Well you are fine as hell." I started to walk away I don't feel comfortable around him.

Me- baby he is here. He came up to me in Victoria Secret.

👑King Daddy👑👅- alright just walk away and come home alright.

Me- what if he follows me?

👑King Daddy👑👅- I'm at home get away as fast as you can if he touches you I'm gonna lose it

I did what she said and just walked away from him. Honestly she doesn't need to fuck with anyone on that side of the family, they are nothing but a bunch of pervs and shit!

"Slow down baby girl. You walk fast as hell in those heels." Raymond grabbed my hand.

"Let me go Raymond I don't want to deal with you right now." I said as I snatched my hand out of his.

"Look here bitch." I cut him off right there.

"My name isn't bitch it's India. Touch me again and I will kill you." I said patting my purse.

"What you packing a small ass gun in there " he laughed.

"Nah but it would leave a hole in you head." I pulled out the gun Kingsley got custom made for me. Looks manly but I love it.

"Plus it wouldn't be the first time it caught a body neither so don't fuck with me

"Plus it wouldn't be the first time it caught a body neither so don't fuck with me." I put it back in my Louis Vuitton purse.

~~~~~
A/N... India ain't nobody to fuck with I see