Turn Up Day

Pharaoh

We up in Miami Florida in the bomb ass strippers club. We talking about strippers and bottles everywhere. I love it. It feels good to hang out with my homies like this for the last time until I get married to the live of my life. I done got a couple of lap dances by some bad ass strippers shit. That's what you call popping pussy on a handstand.

"Aye how you feeling Pharaoh." Jay asked me

"Cloud 8 but 9 only comes with Bree."I said . I miss her though.

"True that. Let's hit up this club."Jay said

We left the strip club to a night club. That shit was bumping. Bad goes everywhere. When I came in it was a section just for us. It was golden out, I like gold it's a my favorite color.

The DJ announce that I was getting married in 2 days. Which that let all the hoes flock to us. Let me say a quick prayer
Lord if you love me dont let me get to fucked up tonight. These thots on a hunt right now. Amen.

Whew that felt good now to party.

KC

I'm glad Christen enjoying herself, I don't even wanna know what India and them are doing. Probably the same thing but still.

Hoes was coming left and right. Christen lived by her name Pharaoh, she had them like servants and everything.

"Yo don't drink shit they give you bruh. Real shit these bitches probably grimmy as hell." I said to her.

"I gotchu." she saluted me. I guess she already knew what's up.

I don't want her to be like there's something in the liquor and end up with some random bitch. Fuck around and get Bill Cosby and shit. I'm glad she having a good time though. I still can't believe she getting married though. Never would of thought she would be the first one to get married.

~~~~~~~~~~~

India

Yas bitch so we out here in Vegas at a strip club. Bree is having touch fun on these strippers. Well at least these bitches smell clean. Don't nobody want a fish smelling stripper dancing on them.

"Damn Bree these hoes in here are bad as hell."

"Yeah but they don't have shit on my Christen though."

I guess she is going to get a private dance. She better not let that girl fuck her. These girls could be carrying something without even knowing it.

Low-key I'm wondering what Kingsley doing. More than likely it's something entirely stupid but hope she is having fun.

Bree

I'm in the back getting a private dance from this stripper. I'm liking this. No lie she is putting in work right now. Her ass is like damn I really can't explain it. It's big and round girl like a fucking pillow.

"So your getting married?" She said

"Yeah damn right."I smiled like an idiot.

"He must be lucky."she said

"It's a she and yes she is lucky."she kept grinding on me but I wasn't felling it.

She kept trying to get to know me and shit like I'm gonna sit around and be friendly. Just give me my private dance and be done. You know plan and simple. I mean she cute and all but damn nosy much.

We left and went to this live ass club after we changed. Not about to go somewhere smelling like i was stripping of something. This club was huge and loud. We had our own little section and guys was flocking left and right.

I like attention but I don't like it from guys. Nigga can be unpredictable in a club that's a bit dark and loud. Of course I had kicked some of these nigga out because they drinking up our shit like boy bye. Half of them was noticeably wearing fake everything. I dont care if they thought I was a rude ass bitch because you just don't do that.

"Hey baby girl what's your name." Some random guy said to me. Nigga was ugly as shit. Fake ass grill , fake ass polo and Robin jeans.

"Well it's not baby girl and get you fake ass out of here. Don't have time for someone fake balling." I laughed and India was shaking her head.

"Gold digging bitch." He said look mad but I don't care.

"Buuut my gold is real and my Gucci is too. Next time if your trying to talk to a real bitch wear real shit buhbye." I started dancing with India.

"Don't nobody want your stuck up ass." He yelled.

"Well I'm getting married so somebody do want me. And not to log ago you was trying to holla at me. Don't be all butt hurt because you can't get no pussy." One of the security came over

"He bothering you Miss." The security said.

"Yes this trash right there is." I said.

I'm might be rude but don't come at me like you the shit when you know your shit fake. Nigga mad because he ain't getting none.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Girl my head is pounding remind me not to get drunk with you again." I woke up.

"But you had fun here take this. I already order breakfast." India gave me some pills.

Last night was so much fun. Despite petty niggas an bitches it was fun. I miss Christen though. Miss my baby I hope she had fun herself.

Pharaoh

Damn I'm so hungover. My head is like all over the place. Yo I'm getting married tomorrow. Cant wait to get married to Bree. I haven't seen her dress but it might be beautiful like she is. Can't wait y'all. Oh and wait until you see her new ring.