Our Business

India

I'm so happy for Bree and Christen. Their babies are going to come out sexy as hell. With Bree being all Asians and Christen and she genes they are going to be some sexy ass kids. I wonder when me and Kingsley are going to have kids. She finally quit the whole trapping shit but it's a matter of time before she gets bored and want to do something. A while back at her old place I found some plans on her own a nightclub. I continued to research it and by the way it looks she can make big money off of it. It's set for sell for a good couple of hundred thousand.

"What you doing baby?" She came in and saw the blueprints. "Guess you found my plan B in life."

"I found it a while back I've been keeping it on hold for you whenever you decided to get out the game. The guy who owns it is more than happy to let you buy it."I got up so I can sit on her lap.

"Hmm my baby really do got my back." She kissed me." This can be me and yours babe. Wanna go take a look at it I haven't seen it in a while."

"Sure baby" we got up and showered. Hopefully she really want to do this. I wanna have something that me and her made. The whole traping thing was hers and Mia's so this would be our empire.

We got dressed after fooling around a little bit. She always so goddamn freaky for no reason. I called the guy who own the property and met him up with him. Once we got there I was talking to him while Kingsley pictured out some things.

"So how much are you giving the place for. " I asked.

"The price is 300 thousand with the location it's at."

"Any bad history here. Shootings, robberies, etcetera." I said. I looked over to Kingsley and she looked like she already has a plan for this place.

"Not at all." He said

"We'll take it. This could easily take 2000 people once it's all furnished. "

"Well it 300 thousand."me and Kingsley started pulling out stacks. The reaction on people's face when we do this is priceless. "My goodness I'll go get the paperwork and you guys can sign it."

"I love those reactions." Kingsley smiled.

"So what's going in that head of your." I asked holding onto her.

"This place packed with famous people and stuff. Right now over there would be a big VIP section of course. A couple of poles, a few booths and tables. Two full bars on different sides of here since it's so big. I looked at the kitchen so it's pretty big. This the spot." Kingsley said pointing along places she would put stuff at.

The guy came back with the paperwork and we signed it. He thanked up a lot shaking our hands more than once. Her was too happy. I mean I would too if I wasn't rich with Kingsley 300 thousand in cash all hundreds is a lot. Kingsley called up Jaiden and Christen to talk about this. Jaiden is the second handy one and Christen got connects. They came over to check the place out.

"So this is the place huh? It's big, nice parking lot next to it I can see this place being packed. Like a long line outside." Jaiden said

"That's what I'm saying. We need to get a crew in here to help us. This is a big job, it's a lot that we have to get approved before we can start putting shit in here." Kingsley said.

Kingsley

I'm loving this place I'm glad India kept this in mind. I saw 3 rooms in the back , I could use the back room for Jose and them for business purposes if you know what I mean. This is going to take some time to get right though. I'm gonna have to thank India tonight for doing this. That girl I mean woman is something else. I wonder what I'm gonna call this place though. 

~~~~~~~

"Baby thank you so much" I got between her legs as she sat in the counter.

"No problem baby." She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Then her phone started ringing. She looked like she recognized the number.

"What is it Ty... there is no getting back with me I'm happily engaged... please stop crying... I don't love you anymore but I care for you...but you cheated while I was faithful to you... I'm gonna be straight up with you Tyra the sex was whack. I mean I never thought I would fake an orgasm with someone. It's how it is"

I tried to suppress my laugh yo but I like drama so I started kissing her in her spot. She held her moan in so I pulled her closer to the edge of the counter. Pulled her panties to the side and rubbed her clit in circles then let my finger slip inside her.  "I'm find Ty okay...look I got to go.

"You fake your orgasm" I busted out laughing

"Don't stop" she moaned into my neck. I completely forgot my finger was inside of her. Might as well finished what I started.

India started biting on my shoulder and letting her nails dig into my back. I can tell she was close because her moans got louder. So put two fingers in her and pumped them in and out fast. Soon as her came all on my hand I let her ride it out.

"That was so mean on what you did." She said catching her breath.

"I know but it was fun." I licked my finger.

Well Ty isn't my problem nor India's. Then again its been a long time since she talked to Ty from my knowledge. I sat on the couch thinking about this plan now. India came over and laid her head on my lap. I put in some Kevin Gates One Thing and started smoking. My life it perfectly imperfect. I got my troubles and everything but India stayed with me.

"Baby if I make it, we make it. Real talk I would catch a charge if anything did something wrong to you." I said to her.

"We in this together forever. Rather it's trapping or not I got you back baby." She sat up and kissed me. "Your lips taste my pussy."

"It's a really good moisturizer for my lips babe why you think the always be soft." I kissed her back. "But like I was saying earlier when you wanna get married."

"It doesn't matter when but soon maybe in March."

"Hmm March yeah we can do that." I'm trying to think what's good March colors. I can't help it I'm kinda color coordinated.

Hopefully everything with this place and getting married to India would go great. Hope these blessings coming though.