Marry Me?

KC

It's our one year anniversary now and it's time for me to ask India to marry me. I'm nervous as hell. I imagine this with Mia alot and planned it to until you know. Like I said India is my second chance at love.

I decided to do something different. Tonight is all about us and possibly being engaged. We all 21 now and I know I haven't talked about my birthday. I didn't want anything special. Just wanted to chill with the ones I love, still went out partying anyway.

Alright so today I booked this good ass restaurant I like and decided to do this outside on their balcony. Which I wanted just me and her out there. I'm still nervous I feel like in going to sweat out this suit I got on. I'm rubbing my thumb that I can't really feel because I burned it. Not bad bad but the top skin feels weird. I'm making sure everything is perfect you know how Virgos are perfectionist and shit.

I look at me watch and it's almost 9 so my driver so be getting to the house now to pick up India. Ugh I can't I need a drink right now my nerves are bad as hell. Good thing it's a bar out here, I ordered a henny. Downed two shots of henny to cool my nerves right now. Maybe even loosen me up for awhile now.

India is now here and holy fuck. She looks wow I hope I don't pass out because it's a wonderful sight right now.

 She looks wow I hope I don't pass out because it's a wonderful sight right now

Y'all know she in trouble right. She can't be walking out the house looking all sexy and shit. I know I sound dumb saying that but she knows I will kill a nigga with no hesitation.

"Baby you look..." I breathe in deeply, "I'm bout ready to say fuck this and take you home and just rip that dress of you." I was going to continue but she shut me up by kissing me

"You look very very handsome I must say." Yeah she calls me handsome alot. We talk to each other different. Sometimes in baby voices, I don't know don't questioned it. Then some other shit.

I pulled her chair out and did the whole polite stuff. Always treat your woman like the Queen she is. Just like Mr. Stone told me Happy wife ,Happy life.  Well she is going to be my fiance at the end of the night.

~~~~~~~

We ate and everything now it's almost time for me to propose but I got some mushy stuff to say to her. Hopefully I don't get teary eyed off this.

"Baby I gotta tell you somethings." I said to her.

"What baby?"she looked worried.

"It's a full year of us being together. You been by my side after all this bullshit that went along this whole year. At first I didn't think you would be fine with what I do. I didn't think you would be doing the things you do now. When I first saw you I just needed you. Something about you made me want you more and more each day I wasn't with you. I could never do you wrong. You are everything I want and more. You my bestfriend, my lover, my queen, my everything. I love you more than life itself. Your my second chance at something I thought I would never have again. I was close to giving up on myself until you came into my life. So I just really want to make you all mine forever at least." I moved to table to where I was now in front of her while she sat down "India Maria Sofía Rose will you do me the honor and privilege to marry me? One everything I love I will do anything in my power to give you the world on a golden plater. There is no one that can have my heart beat in a fast pace like you do."

When I tell you she looked like she was going to faint so bad at everything I've just said and did. My heart you guys. My heart, I'm about to like have a heart attack at the rate it's beating for her answer. She shook her head so fast I thought she was going to break her neck. I couldn't do nothing but slip the ring on her finger and pick her up.

India

Oh my fucking gosh she didn't. I've never heard her talk like that to me. I mean we have our moments sometimes but this is like unexpected. I'm in tears right now at what just happened. Good thing my make up is waterproof I would of looked like those people in the Purge movies. But look at this ring. It's like a fucking rock on my hand.

 It's like a fucking rock on my hand

I know she spent a grip on this. I looked around and we had an audience of people cheering and clapping and some crying. This is the greatest night of my life. This is really overwhelming. I'm just lost for words right now.

Looking at Kingsley I can tell she has nothing but love in her eyes. I've seen this look when I met her. This look never goes away when she looks at me.

"Kingsley you just don't know how many feelings I'm feeling right now." I said to her.

"India seriously I mean every word I say. If I lost you I wouldn't know what to do." She held my waist and kissed me

"I know Kingsley, you make me the most happiest woman on this planet like seriously" I leaned closer to her and whispered in her ear " let's get out of her I have something special for you at home." I bit her earlobe

"Giiiirrrrrl you don't have to tell me twice." She quickly kissed me.

We are like 45 minutes away from the house so it's going to be one long agonizing ride there. While Kingsley is driving i couldn't help but noticed she was biting her bottom lip. She knows good and well what that does to me. Every time there's a red light she would rub her hand up my dress and closer and closer to my thongs. She is driving me crazy right now, I know for sure we are not sleeping at all tonight. Thing is if she can wore me out when we just plain fucking , I'm gonna be even more sore tonight because she is definitely going to be putting her all in.

========================================================