Make My Pain Go Away

KC
3 months later

"Damn I really should of gave your mom money to abort your dumbass" the man said

"Nigga you ain't shit. How you gone be my dad but don't do a Dan thing to prove it." I yelled

"Take yo lil ass upstairs. Don't know body care about you." my dad yelled at me

"Don't seem like it just get old and die." I didn't move and just stood there.

"Who the hell you talking to." he looked at me like he could of killed me right then and there

"YOU! The only nigga in here. You ain't shit but a..." I got cut off with a left hook connecting to my face.

For about a few minutes I was bloody as fuck. I never liked this nigga one bit. Fuck this nigga, he ain't nothing but a sperm donor.

"Like I said nobody care for you. No one likes dyke. No one, your going to grow up and be shit." he steady keep hitting me.

The last thing I saw was a bottom of a shoe.

"Fuck!" I woke up in a cold sweat.

"What's wrong baby" India looked at me

"Nothing babe just go back to. I'll be back in bed in a little bit." I got up and went to the living room.

That nightmare was shit. My dad was very abusive whenever my mom was gone. Sometimes it didn't show sometimes it did. He would always lie and said I fell when we really fought.  Even though it's like 3 in the morning I'm gonna still smoke. I need to relax, I'm hoping this the last time I have this nightmare. The worst part is that it comes in different ways and forms.

India

I woke up this morning without Kingsley by my side. I'm really worried about now. I went down stairs and saw her still awake and just staring into space.

"Baby are you okay?" I walked over to her.

"Huh. Yeah I'm fine." She snapped out of her trans.

"Are you sure I'm really worried about you." I stood in front of her..

"Yes honey now come here." I came over and sat down next to her. She cuddled up with me and holding on to me like it was her last time.

For the past 3 months being with her everything has been amazing. I've been on 10 drops with her, even caught a few bodies with her. Like some Bonnie and Claude type stuff. At first I wasn't sure I wanted to catch a body but I did. To be honest I'm completely in love with Kingsley. More like head over heels over here. I never felt this way. You can say she is my first love. I know me being 20 years old and never had a first love but she's mine.

"Babe" she said

"Yes?" I replied

"I know I haven't said it but I want to be the first to say it. I love you. Just being with you just makes me feel love again. I know its pretty cheesy but in a long time you the best I've had. We might have not have sex yet, but just the little things I do with you is worth more than sex." That just made me smile. She does everything I ask for and still manages to be the best.

"I love you too. You just don't know how long I've wanted to say it." I played in her dreads.

"Before you say what your probably thinking. Yes I know your crazy and you would kill me and the bitch I cheat on you with. But there ain't nobody that can match up to you no matter how hard they tried." I kissed her.

"Damn right" she said

We laughed and just watched TV but I really want to know what happen this morning. I'll ask her later. Maybe she would be ready to let me know what going on in her head of hers.

*

Later that day I wanted to so something great for Kingsley. She done nothing but work hard and being stressed and everything. I made her go to the grocery store to get me some fruit when I was really setting up the bed room for the what's going on tonight.

KC

I don't know what India is planning but I'm not in the mood for games at all. I put her fruit away and went back to the living room.

"Baby come here real quick please." She yelled from upstairs.

I headed up the steps and heard some slow jams in the back. Like straight sex playlist going on. When I walked in there she was wearing nothing just booty ass naked. Damn she just looking so good with her lil thick self. I got on tip of her and kissed on all her hotspots. Knowing her like the back if my hand I can always get my way. I've been observant. Letting my hands roam around her ,I can feel her body trembling under my touch

She moaned in my ear while I was squeezing her left breast pretty hard and pulling her nipple.

"I gotcha baby. I'm gonna make love to you. You ain't gone know how to act after this." I whispered in her ear.

She pulled my shirt off and my shorts down ,  she must of been horny as hell. Steady kissing all over her my strap was rubbing against her.

"Just put it in and stop teasing." She groaned.

I just sat up licking my lips unconsciously at the sight of her naked body in front of me. Kneeling in front of her wet core I let my tongue go straight to work. Leaving hickeys and bite marks all on her thighs.

"Papi please ju... Shit" she said loudly as I slid it inside of her all the way not letting her even get adjust to it. Starting at a fast pace her nail instantly clawed at my back.

As our tongue dance around in each other mouths I could tell she was going to cum any second. I gripped her as hard indicating for her to hold it. Just slamming my strap into India's wet core everything just gets intense. She tried running from it but she knew I wasn't going to let that happen. After I did my thing she took my strap off and gave me some bomb as head. Yo I haven't had top like this since Mia. India has me over her moaning like a little bitch but this feels good as fuck.

*

"Baby I'm so fucking sore. Shit I have to pee." She said.

"Gone head make that trip to the bathroom I wanna see this." I got on my side as she got our the bed.

India could barely walk to the bathroom. I laughed the entire time, yeah I knocked them ankles loose. Best sex I ever had though.

"I have bite marks everywhere." India said getting back into bed. " and a huge hand print on my ass."

"I already know I got hella hickeys everywhere and claw marks on my back." I held India.

"This is exactly what I we'll we needed. Best sex I've ever had." India said sleepily.

" Can't nobody do it like me. But you're right though. It's just what I need too. Good night baby girl. I love you." I pulled the covers up on us.

"I love you too." She fell asleep.