28: Speechless, Sleepless

ERRORS AHEAD

I missed you too, guys. :) Hae is, yes, officially back. I had to go on hiatus before because it was my final term in college and I had to focus a lot to put my grades up. :) I didn't have to explain because it's not my obligation but it felt like I owe you one. :)

Love you. :*

---

"Hae-ssi, I have someone for you." I mumbled when I saw Park Hae Won sitting on the couch inside my office. I told her through a phone call to come here because I have something to say.

She turned her head to see me and smiled, "Who is it, Sora-ssi?"

I shook my head and grinned, "You should thank me for this."

Her brows furrowed, "Why?" She asked giggling, "Don't tell m---"

"Damn, no. Kim Woo Bin's not going to propose to you just yet if that's what you're thinking."

"Oh, then who is it?"

She put down the magazine she was looking at on the coffee table and it was my cue for me to open the door wider just to let the bitch in, "Some bitch who really likes your work."

I saw her chinky eyes widened when she saw the bitch's situation. Situation as in black eyes, ruined hair and cuts on her face, "Omo, Sora-ssi." She turned to me and smiled, "I'm glad you didn't kill her this time."

"Kim Woo Bin wants to know how you'll react upon meeting a fucking plagiarist," I told her with a playful smile on my face.

She then nodded her head and harshly removed the duct tape on the bitch's mouth. She gave her a sweet smile, "Annyeong. Banggapda, JiEon-ah."

Park Hae Won is such a sweetheart but she turns to a fucking beast when someone copies her works. Some people says she's overreacting or that it's a simple thing to be mad about or she has no right to be angry or she thinks too highly of herself or any bad thing they could say about her but they would never understand. She treats her works as her own children. Any loving mother would go ballistic when they see their child being taken away by some stranger.

One night, she came to me. Crying. Wondering what she did wrong for being treated that way. That's when I started killing her plagiarists, and now, I'm up killing the next ones coming.

I left my office, leaving them inside. I'll let her handle the situation this time. She knows what to do. I'm damn sure she won't kill her, she doesn't have the heart to.

I grabbed my phone and remembered to call Kim fucking Taehyung. It took me a few minutes before he picked up, "Damn you for making me wait!"

I heard his chuckles on the other line, [I was busy, Noona.]

"Busy your ass, bastard. When Elle isn't married yet, you were always there for her even when you were shooting for your music video!" Of course, I knew everything. This cousin of mine makes sure he keeps me updated with everything. I kind of pitied him. Golddamn it! He was head over heels with Elle!

Well, Crushelle Santiago-Huang is seriously one hell of a goddess but darn. Four guys, really? Huang Zi Tao, Oh Sehun, Mark Tuan, Kim Taehyung. She must've killed Hitler in her past life to be damn lucky.

[You know that Elle's different, right?]

I rolled my eyes upon hearing his statement, "Get over her, dipshit. She's fucking married." I unlocked my car and slid myself inside.

I heard him sigh, [I know and I'm trying, Noona. I'm actually having dinner with someone tonight.]

"Uh-oh, you can't, honey."