Gracias (Edited)

TWEET YOUR EXCITEMENT FOR THE EPILOGUE PLEASE. Use #HFSAnnyeong  Komawo :)

Hi, this is Park Hae Won typing.

I don't know what to say actually. Haha. I am just so grateful to all of you for wasting golds on me. :) Time is gold, remember? Lol. I have never thought that this fanfic of mine would come this far because honestly, I am not good enough and not everyone likes to read sasaeng fics.

I can't even believe I wrote my first bed scene here. Omg. HAHAHAHA.

I admit it was never easy. Well, all of my fics are seriously hard to write but then, I really enjoyed writing them. A lot of you always leave comments in my epilogues saying "This is the best fanfic ever". Tao, Suho, Tao again, Chanyeol and now in Baekhyun's. I don't know what to believe anymore. HAHAHAHAH.

The hard part in this ff was the alcoholic beverages. For a month before the first scene in AlLiBe, I researched and studied every liquor that could help here. The pros and cons of everything. I need some facts too because Sora is smart. And I think, the hardest part was making sure you'll be thrilled enough to read the next chapters. I almost gave up on that.

And damn, the curses! There's like a million of curses here and it's gonna be hard for me to write the next fanfic without using as much curses. It's actually awkward typing the part when Sora can't curse because of the baby. I literally had a hard time not typing curse words lik srsly.

It's a shame that my English vocabulary is quite limited that I can't even deliver the scenes in a creative and better way. :(

And can I ask you one more thing? What's your favorite scene all throughout this fanfic? Can you comment it down for me? Mine was the bathroom scene where Baekhyun brushed Sora's teeth because she admitted being kissed by Jimin. :D

Hmm. Thank you for loving the depressed side of me. Thank you for loving my Nam fucking Sora. Thank you for accepting all her flaws and all her differences. For understanding her past and her present. For anticipating her future.

Thank you for letting her enter your life and your whole being.

After almost two years, I can finally say that Nam Sora is signing off. ☺️

Komapsumnida yeorobun.

Say "Kimchi!" 📸📸

Love,
Park Hae Won

Ps: Lemme give you a fact, the supposed to be part of the love triangle wasn't Park Jimin but Mark Tuan. Remember her scene in AlLiBe after Elle's wedding? :) But I remembered that Mark has been through a lot in Tao's ff so I let Jimin enter the picture. :)

Pps: Since you love Nam Sora a lot, I'll let you ask her questions. I'll pick 14 questions for her to answer right after Epilogue. Just comment ANYTHING you wanna ask below. ;)