In A Relationship With BaekHyun of Exo: His Fearless Sasaeng

In A Relationship Series- BaekHyun (His Fearless Sasaeng)

I am the exact opposite of everything he likes.

I like everything he hates.

I hate everything he likes, well, not exactly everything but a few.

I heard about Elle and Tao, then I realized something. If they can be together, then me and him can be together too.

I've read somewhere that he hate sasaengs, but no.

There's no way someone can stop me from being his sasaeng fan.

Yes, I am his sasaeng.

I made up a plan.

I blackmailed him that I'll hurt him if he won't agree and I'll kill him once he tells someone.

I may sound desperate but that's the only way to be..

In A Relationship With BaekHyun of Exo.

--

Started: October 10, 2014
Ended: June 12, 2016

Disclaimer: Everything written here is all fiction and is intentionally written for entertainment purposes only. I am in no way associated with sasaengs and I definitely do not condone their behaviors. Invading someone else's privacy is wrong, taking advantage of someone unconscious is wrong, hurting other people is wrong. Idols have their own private lives and we, as fans, are not supposed to overstep any boundaries. Please do not do anything that is written here and take it all with a grain of salt.