#AskSora

Park Hae Won dragged me here to answer some questions from her curious readers. I was told to answer 14 questions but the list of questions are more than that! What the hell. I'll try to answer your questions with all my might. So here it goes and have fun. See you soon. *smirks*

What is the meaning of AlLiBe and how did Sora thought of that name?

AlLiBe means ALcohol, LIquor, and BEer. I can't think of anything for my bar's name so that how "creative" I can be.

If you were to choose between Love and Money, what will it be and why?

Why do I have to choose when I already have both?

Do you feel empty after your Mother died?

Who wouldn't?

Why do you want to collect Baekhyun's items (cups, chopsticks, etc.)?

I'm a sasaeng. Duh. *rolls eyes*

What is the most important thing to remember when stalking?

Keeps your eyes on your target, don't get caught.

SORA, IS BEING A SASAENG HARD?

For me? Nah. But for the others, yep.

Why Sora's dad doesn't love her?

Wow! *claps and laughs sarcastically* What kind of fucking question is this? Do you want me to call him for you?

Are you going to introduce Little Byun to your Father?

I don't know. It depends.

If you were given a chance to kill your father, would you do it? Why or why not?

I won't. My mother wouldn't like to see her daughter killing her husband.

If your father will say sorry to you will u give him chance?

Right now, I won't. But we still don't know what the future holds.

What happened to Chanyeol?

Why are you asking me?

What was your greatest memory with Shin Eunha?

Our ice cream moments. *bites lip* And maybe when she came to me when we first met and handed me a piece of bread. So cheap, right? Haha. Dang, why am I tearing up?

After everything that has happened in your life, how were you still able to put that b*tch side of yours and act all cool and stuff? And for your opinion, what did Eunha saw in you that made her a friend of yours?

I didn't act cool, that's my defense mechanism. Maybe when she knew that chocolate ice cream is my favorite too? Kidding. Maybe she felt challenged with my bitchy attitude.

If Eunha is still alive, how would she react to your pregnancy?

She's d be jealous and would ask Chanyeol to fuck her, of course.

Have you found Fuck Jimin's eyes yet?

His eyes aren't missing, it's nonexistent. I can't find something that doesn't exist.