30: Shots Fired

ERRORS AHEAD

Please read like a snail so you won't regret reading it fast. This is all I can give you so bear with it, dear Magics.

Love you xx
---

"It's a peaceful place, isn't it?" I looked at him and waited for an answer but he just gave me a sly smile and held my hand tighter as we walk along the shore.

The moon is shining brightly tonight but it's not enough to lighten up my mind.

There's something I want to ask him yet I can't find the fucking courage to. Like, is he counting the days too? Does he know that we're ending soon? Oh damn. For sure he does. He wants freedom, right?

"Let's go for a dip?" He asked.

Eh? It's kind of cold right now but hell, okay. That sounded like a paradox but so what. Who gives a fuck, right? I removed my beach dress and left myself with my red two piece, he reached out for my hand and guided me as we walk to the ocean. We stopped when the water level reached his shoulder.

"Are you cold?" He asked.

I pressed my lips together, "A bit," I almost screamed when he suddenly pulled closer to him, his arms were wrapped around my waist while mine were around his neck. "I just remember, we do crazy things, don't we?" Or maybe it was just me.

From the day I met him to following him then collecting all his cups and chopsticks to hurting other people including Shin Eunha and that Flashlight bitch to finally kidnapping him, the time I kissed him even though he's fucking asleep, the candy transfer when he saw me smoking to slapping him then that airplane peck on the lips, the failed escape to beating the hell out of Flashlight, that brushing of teeth scene in the bathroom. Hell. I didn't know 26 days have gone too fast that I didn't even feel it.

He let out a boyish smile, "You taught me that being crazy isn't bad after all."

Damn. I don't know what's with him but he's starting to be a sweet and a pervy talker these days. Gah. Who taught you these things, Byun-ah? I bit my lip, how am I gonna get over you?

"Have I ever told you that you're pretty?"

I felt my cheeks heating up and it's a fucking good thing that it's dark here, "What the fuck?" Damn it! I don't really know how to handle this kind of conversations! I never flirted with any guy before.

The heck, right? How can a cool sasaeng just revolve her life to this kkaeb song? But I'll never be Nam Sora without Byun fucking Baekhyun.

His fingers were making small circles on my back and it made me bite my lip. It's making me feel hot, damn it! "Mwohae, Byun Baekhyun?" (What are you doing?]

I felt his breath on my ear when he moved closer to me. "Hmm?" He asked.

Shit! He started planting small kisses on my left shoulder until his skillful lips travelled to my jaw. My hands reached for his hair, playing with it. "Fuck it, Baekhyun!"

But then another familiar feeling rose within me. My fingers started to scratch my already itchy face. Golddamn it! Why does it have to be now?

Byun fucking Baekhyun must've noticed it because he slowly moved his face away from me. I looked away, still scratching my face. Shit.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

Should I tell him? Duh, of course. But he'll think I'm weird. Damn, Sora, you're a psycho inside his mind. Oh, right. "I'm allergic to salt water."