Epilogue ㅜㅡㅜ

ERRORS AHEAD.

Until next time. -Nam Sora

Answers to your questions will be updated soon.

---

"Hyung," I called Suho Hyung, "I'll just go and grab coffee."

I glanced at my watch and headed to Coffee Cube. Minseok Hyung brought me here once, he told me that the coffee was good and it actually is but I think, he likes the girl who works here.

"1 tall size Americano please." I gave the cashier my card and after a few minutes, I was told that my order will be served for me. I mumbled my thanks and settled myself at the table near the window.

My Americano was served not long enough, I pushed my hoodie down to cover my face before removing my face mask. The idol life is indeed hard. Always hiding, always running but then it's always fun whenever I see our Aeris (L-ies) smile.

I noticed a girl heading towards the coffee shop where I'm in and suddenly, I realized that she's familiar. Ah! She was the one who helped SooHyeonnie when she fell. I simply stared at her. Damn, I didn't know this girl was pretty and she has a nice ass.

I saw her enter Coffee Cube and I immediately focused on my phone and placed my facemask under my chin, acting like I'm unaware of everything around me. She didn't notice that I was checking her out, did she? I am so done if she did. Why am I even a Kpop idol? It's so hard to date girls, ugh.

"Annyeong, Oppa."

I slowly looked up and saw the girl I was checking out earlier, and gave her a smile. Heol, she's prettier when she's up close. "Please do accept this." She handed me a cup of coffee that I gladly accepted, I placed it on the table and waited for her to leave. But she didn't.

"Don't expect me to leave unless you take a sip, Oppa."

Hell, I'm not allowed to take things like this from fans. My manager told me not to. But this girl is too consistent that she seriously didn't leave so I ended up removing my facemask and sipped some.

True to her words, she grabbed the cup and turned around. My brows furrowed, why did she take my coffee with her? My vision started to blurry as I watch her walk to the counter.

What the hell is happening to me?

I tried blinking a lot of times, expecting this drowsiness to fade but it didn't.

The girl went back to me and offered her hand, I moved away and tried putting myself back together but the world spinned too fast then it became a total black out.

That's how I first met her, the girl who changed my life, the fearless Nam Sora.

Being kidnapped by a sasaeng who's so obssessed with me to the point that she collects all the cups and chopsticks I have used ever since she knew me, freaked the hell out of me, of course. And she has a gun—scratch that, she has guns!

I am so turned off with girls who smoke but Nam Sora is a total exception, it's gross but she's just too hot to be turned of to.

I can still remember when she sent a message to our dorm. I wasn't planning leaving her there but Tao called saying he's in our dorm. It was the first time he went there after he left EXO so the whole group went back to the dorm after our performance.

Tao was asking for help because he was planning this marriage proposal for Elle during 3cks' free concert so we discussed it over dinner, making me totally forget about the sasaeng waiting for me.