f i r s t

ERRORS AHEAD

Special chapter ahead. ;)

I know you love me, I love you too and you should know that xx

---

"Can you call Jimin for me?" I asked Baekhyun as I eat some chocolate ice cream.

He looked at me, annoyed, "Why do you have to call him?"

Hmm. I don't know either, "Just call him, Little Byun wants to hear him sing."

3 weeks have passed since the both of us reconciled, and he only comes once a week due to his busy schedules. It must've been hard for him to travel from Seoul to Busan everytime.

I even told him that it's okay if he doesn't visit me rather than not having enough sleep just to travel this far to see me. I can handle myself, I've been living alone since I was 14 so this isn't new to me. It isn't hard either since Jimin's parents are always checking up on me although I'm not super close with them since I'm not really good at communicating with people. Especially older. I don't know, I get panic attacks when exposed to events that is somehow related to families.

Maybe because I don't have one.

He put the remote control on the table and sat next to me, "I can sing for him! Have you forgotten that I'm a singer too?"

I glared at him, he's just so stubborn sometimes. Can't he just follow what I want? "I want to hear Jimin!"

"But I am his father!"

What the hen? So what if he's my son's father? Can't I listen to other singers now just because of that? Dang, so immature! I rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone to call Jimin but then this farter grabbed my phone from my hands, "Ya! Mwoya!"

He stuck his tongue out and clicked Safari, "Let's just search for Little Byun's name."

But... But I wanna hear Fart Jimin sing! I will seriously call that eyeless person later when this guy sleeps later. Omo! Maybe I can request Jungkook to sing for me? Heol heol heol! Jungkookie!

I don't know if it's just pregnancy or nah, but I've been listening to Bangtan's songs lately. I've also watched some guestings of them and I just can't get enough! I think that's just fair, so Little Byun would be manly unlike his father.

"Hwan would be nice," he commented while he was scrolling down the screen.

Hwan? "Hwan means bright."

"Yup, let's search for more choices."

He wants Hwan because bright is related to light which is his power. What the hen. When will we get over those powers of them? Like, are they gonna use it forever?

"Seokjin is good too," It means strong, so it'll do. There's no name related to fearless so I just gave up that concept.

He looked at me like I said a curse word, "Andwae."

My forehead creased as I ask him, "Waeee?"

"Seokjin is the real name of BTS' Jin. We should search for something unique."

I slightly moved away and started thinking of a name that will suit our Little Byun. "Now that I remember, Eunha told me before that Jun means brave. Maybe we can just take that."