Rescuing

Alexandria POV

I sat there on the bed waiting for what would happen next. Claude does the boy mean Claude Faustus. Oh god, I'm in trouble. I remember that Mathew told me. He told me about Claude and his master and I guess the blonde kid was Alois.

There was a small knock at the door, then someone came in, it was a maid that must be Hannah Annafellows, Mathew told me about her to, she and Claude are both demons.

She walked closer to me with a tea cup in her hands and past it to me

"The master wanted me to give this to you." She said as I took the cup. I looked at it and I was really nervous. "You don't have to worried, it's just some tea and something that will help with your lost voice."

Wait how do they know about me losing my voice? I asked myself.

I kept looking at the cup that she gave to me

"Go on its ok. It will just bring back your voice nothing else." She told me

I didn't know if I should believe her. I slowly took a sip really wondering if I should or not

It tasted like moon drop. Wait it was Moon Drop. After that sip I started feel a tingling feeling in my throat but then it stopped.

"It just takes one little sip for it to work." She said. I gave her the tea cup "Go on try your voice."

"W-why am I-I here?" I asked her but she didn't answered just smiled. My voice was back but my throat still hurt.

"Good it worked" Claude said walking in. He walked in while Hannah left.

He came closer and closer to me than he did something I would never forget. He went as fast as my eyes could go and then he was on top of me. He grabbed my hands and now instead of sitting up on the bed I was now laying with him on top.

"W-why" I manage to say

He looked into my eyes "Because I despise McCall, and Michaelis and it makes my Highness happy to see them and Phantomhive miserable and they all seems to really like you so well you know the rest" He said with an evil smirk

I didn't know what to do, even though I got my voice back, I didn't dare call for Mathew because I don't know what Claude would do to me.

"S-so you kidnapped me to make Mathew, Sebastian and Ciel all miserable. You do know that they will well I know Mathew will but he will come for me"

"Yea I know but this will already be happing." And with that he lend in and started kissing me. And I don't know why that I didn't pull away.

Why is he doing this? I asked myself Mathew please hurry

I felt Claude take off his over coat then put his hands go under my top and he started feeling everything, his hands were freezing. I got chills down my spine. I tried to pull away but Claude wouldn't let me. When I tried to move he tighten his grip around my sides.

I was helpless. Helpless until I heard the door crashing open and two sets of feet came in.

"Alexandria" I heard one of them say and it was Mathew. Claude stopped and I looked at him and gave him a smile saying I told you.

"Get your dirty spider hands off of her" Mathew yelled. Claude got up off of me then once he was standing he wiped his mouth

I could tell that Mathew was furious. He walked up to Claude and did something I didn't think he would have done without my orders. He raised his hand and punched Claude down to the ground then got on top of him and did it over and over again.

I watched as Mathew kept hitting and hitting him. Then Sebastian walked over to me. "Are you ok Lady Alex?" He asked

"Never mind that Sebastian help me up." He put his arm around my waist and help me off of the bed.

We walked over to where Mathew was still beating the sit out of Claude. He raised his fist and I grabbed it "I think that's enough" Mathew looked at me got up fast then pulled me into a hug

After the hug, Mathew placed his hands on my shoulder "Are you ok M'lady?"

"Yes I'm ok" I told him

Mathew POV

"Can we please just go home?" Alex ask

"Of..." I was interrupted but Alois came in

"Claude" He screamed.

"You know what Alois, you're a filthy little brat that really doesn't deserve anything. You're pretty damn lucky that he is still alive. That I stopped Mathew when I did. Now if you or Claude ever come near me or Ciel I will let Mathew kill Claude." Alex said.

Alois ran over to Claude to check if he was ok. He started to cry.

"Alois get a grip" Alex told him. I picked her up and we all left.

Later

We were at the cross road from Alexandria's manor and the Phantomhive's.

We stopped to say our goodbyes to Sebastian

"Thank you Sebastian for coming and saving me." Alex said to him from my arms.

"Your very welcome lady Alexandria. Any time you need help don't be afraid to ask alright." He started to walk away.

"Sebastian" I called out

He turned to face me "Thanks"

He just gave me a small grin meaning you own me. Then he turned and walked back to his master manor. While me and Alex started to hers.

We were almost at the manor and Alexandria was fast asleep in my arms. I was happy that I got her back and that she was safe.

"Mathew" I looked down and saw that Alexandria was awake.

"Yes my lady."

"Sebastian's a demon right. So does he have a contract with Ciel?" She asked with a sleepy voice

"Well...um" I gave a small sighed and I decided to tell her the truth "Yes Sebastian is a demon and he does have a contract with lord Ciel."

She just smiled and then closed her eye and went back to sleep.

A/N: I hope that you like this chapter. There's more to come to this story. I'm excited to updated it