chapter 61

Alex POV

It wasn't long after I started to cry in my room that Mathew was at the door trying to get in.

He knocked on the door. "My love. Please let me in?" He said gently, but I didn't move.

It was hours before I eventually cried myself to asleep.

Sebastian POV

After the busy and hectic day was finally done. I could finally breath.I had just got the young lord to retire for the night.

I walked down the quiet halls to my room when the phone rang once more.

Sighing I answered it. "Hello Phantomhive manor, Sebastian speaking and do you know what time of night it is?" I asked.

"Sebastian its Mathew." I heard. "I'm sorry for bothering you but I was wondering if you knew why Alex locked herself in her room?" I said.

"No. I do not know. I have not talked to her since...." I said then paused. The scene of me snapping at her played in my mind. "A-actually I think I may know. You see." I then explained.

Mathew sighed from the other side. "Well it looks like you have to apologize to your daughter." He said.

I nodded knowing that he was right. "You are right. I'll be right over."

Hanging up the phone and quickly arrived at my daughter's manor.

Mathew met me outside. Then showed me the window to her room. "The door is locked so if I am correct then the window will not be." He said.

Nodding I jumped up and the window wasn't locked so I crawled through. I looked over to her bed while whipping my uniform.

She was asleep. I could see that her cheeks were puffy. I heard her whimper in her sleep. That sight broke my heart.

Alex POV

I woke up to the feeling of someone watching me. Sniffing I looked up.

Sitting up quickly when I saw a black silhouette of a man standing near the bed.

I started to panic. "Wh-who are you? H-how did you get in?" He asked.

"Shh baby girl. It's only me." I recognized my fathers voice.

Camling down I brought my knees up to my chest again. "You come you snap at me in person?" I said looking down.

"No. No angel I came to apologize." He said sitting on my bed. "I am so sorry that I snapped at you. You did not do anything." He said pulling my on to his lap. "I should not have snapped at my beautiful daughter. Could you ever forgive me?" He asked.

It felt better that my father came to apologize for snapping. Though I guess that I overly reacted.

Nodded I  wrapped my arms around his neck. "Of course daddy." I said

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me back. "I am so thankful to have you as my daughter. Now angle what did you want to tell me."

I pulled away and looked at him. "I figured the name I wanted to call my little girl." I said.

He smile. "What is that?" He asked.

I smiled. "Mathew and I are naming her Adelaide." I told him.

"That is a beautiful name." He said.

Just then there was a knock at the door. "M'lady." Mathew said.

Getting up quickly. I unlocked the door. I opened the door and Mathew stood there was a tray with a small plate of food and some tea. "You didn't come down or let me in for you evenings tea time. It will help you sleep as well." He said

Walking over to a little couch. I sat down. Sebastian came over and kissed my forehead. "I need to get going baby girl." He said. I nodded and hugged him. "I love you." He said

"I love you too daddy." I told him then watched him walk out of my room. Mathew handed me the tea cup. "Thank you Mathew." I told him as I nibbled on the small butter biscuits. Mathew had brought up two of them.

After a while he left and came back again. He was wearing a plain grey shirt and boxers. He looked at me and held up on of his over sized shirts for me.

I smiled as I got changed then after finishing my tea we cuddled up into bed. I traced patterns over his shirt on his chest.

I was safe and warm. In the arms of my amazing lover, and thats where I stayed for the rest of the night.

Niallsgirl
New year and new chapter. Hope you guys enjoy the new chapter. There is more to come. I'll try to start updating every week.
Til next time.
XOXO