Slowly

~General Narration~

Angela: "Doesn't surprise me. But I haven't mentioned anything about the past to any of them. I've been planting little seeds to help break down walls through the UP, but Bombshell has been trying to keep me out of my own domain."

She then mumbled something about 'dumb wench' unhappily.

Emery: "BS is still kicking it?!"

She growled.

Emery: "Boy, I'd like to soooo zap her to Pluto!"

She briefly crackled with electricity.

Emery: "What's she up to? She said something about a 'master plan'. The other TOs and 'Bots don't even have a clue."

Angela: "I can't get a fix on it just yet, but it's nothing good, as usual."

The blonde woman grumbled.

Emery sighed, calming down.

Emery: "There's something else about Meggy too. She's . . . she's got this energy I can sense. It's powerful. SUPER powerful."

Angel chuckled a little, the information nothing new.

Angela: "I know, Sugar. I know. The UP is a useful place if you use it right. Tells you a lot of things the conscious world doesn't."

Emery: “Yeah. Hey, I promised my kids, Jaycee and Jayde I'd take them to Disney for a couple days or so. Keep an eye on the girls for me, will ya? They're prone for trouble and with Meggy's memories coming back . . . they're in for some pretty hard blows."

Angel nodded in affirmation.

Angela: "They're safe with me, Em."

Emery grinned.

Emery: "And . . . by the way. Sometime, I'd really like to see JB again. Soon. Got that darling?"

She porposely used one of Blade's old habits. Calling people 'darling'.

Angela: "Trust me, you will. She um, well, between us, her subconscious remembers everything. When I open her mind, she calls me by name and asks for you and Optimus and Miko. So maybe one of these nights we'll have a little get together."

She smiled weakly. It hurt to know that their friend remembered them, but in such a way that at the same time, she didn't.

Emery smiled.

Emery: "Maybe . . . . but didn't you say BS is running the UP nowadays?"

Angela: "She tries, Sugar, but it's my domain. She may control it right now, but she won't confront me when I'm in it. Heh . . . she gets near me and the UP will throw her out itself. It's very fickle with who is it's mistress, and if we were to collide . . . Well it won't end well for her. But she knows this and so she'll try to influence me into leaving when I'm there, and it wears on me after a while so I go, but otherwise,  she can't do a thing."

Emery: "Then what is she doing up there. That's what I'd like to know."

Emery's eyes narrowed.

Emery: "It sure is suspicious."

Angel smiled.

Angela: "You mean the UP?"

Emery: "Yeah. She's got something up her sleeve."

Her watch beeped. The same one she'd been given by JewelBlade from Red. She’d kept it all these years.

Emery: "I gotta get moving. See ya Ange."