MYT

A/N: Nurse_Ratchet has been released from the hospital. Not quite 100% yet, but she's doing better <3

    I had finally pulled together, dressed myself in a light grey, flowing, knee-length dress, cinched at the waist with a black belt, and a pair of two-inch Italian wedges. And of course a pair of sunglasses. The sun was absolutely scalding lately.

    I knocked lightly at the door the man downstairs had directed me to. I hardly even had to ask; he knew me well and knew that we often had people staying here fo movies. And when we did, it wasn’t unusual for me to visit.

    From inside, I heard a girl call “Got it!”. It made me smile. Something innocent again . . .

    The young girl who answered the door reminded me of Angela quite a bit, actually. Platinum blonde hair, the shape of her face . . . it was a tad unusual, but I ignored it.

???: "Can I . . . help . . . you . . .?"

Her voice broke off as took in my appearance, and I couldn’t help from smiling broadly.

Jasmine: "Well, hello little Darling."

I removed my sunglasses, revealing my emerald green eyes.

???: "Y-Yisty! Meggy!"

She called. My smile just grew.

A girl in multiply-colored clothing was quick to notice. Her jaw dropped.

???: "You’re . . . You’re . . ."

The girl in purple winced, giving me a kind warning.

???: "If I were you I'd plug my ears in three. Two. One."

She slammed her hands over her ears, along with the girl who looked suspiciously like Angela.

???: "OOOOOOOOMMMMGGGGGEEEEE!!!!"

I just laughed.

Jasmine: "I guess Daniel was right about you guys being fans. I snuck away from the body guards to visit you in person. I prefer to meet people off-set. Just don't tell Angela I did so without Akane."

I put a finger to my lips in a very hush-hush manner and winked.

???: "Your secret is totally safe with me!!! A-all of them!!!"

The girl in multi-colored clothing squeaked.

???: "Sorry about Yisty."

The girl in purple said, apologizing as she got up.

???: “I'm Megan Collins, but everyone calls me Meggy for short. That's Yistina Shocksinger, and Tanisha Bayne."

    Okay, so the girl in multiple colors was Yistina and the girl who looked like Angela was Tanisha . . . good to know.

Jasmine: "Good to meet you, girls."

I shook all of their hands in turn, then brushed a few auburn waves out of my face.

Jasmine: "You girls looking to go out? I know a great little cafe."

Yistina: "We were just gonna go out! Meggy here was hallucinating. Hehehe she said that her mo-"

    Well. That was unusual . . .

Meggy: "AHEM!"

Meggy noisily cleared her throat and smiled.

Meggy: "Airline food. Dry as dust y'know? And sounds great!"

She looked over at the other two girls.