Club

~General Narration: Jasmine~

    She sat at her usual place today, hair and makeup being tended to by professionals, mainly Angela but with the occasional addition of one of her little helpers. She didn’t pay much attention to anything, instead losing herself in thought, when she faintly heard her name in conversation.

???: "Aaaand work with, EEE! JASMINE BROOKES!!!"

She turned her head to the source of the noise, easily pinpointing the colorful trio now as MYT. She smiled lightly, despite the aching pain in her chest; it was good to see them when they were so energetic. And today was their first day. She hoped they’d been rehearsing like they were supposed to.

Jasmine: “Did I hear my name?”

Tanisha looked up; yup. Yistina had gotten them noticed with her noise once again..

Tanisha: "Way to go, Yisty."

She mumbled.

Meggy looked and saw the brunette walk their way. Yistina squealed again.

Yistina: "How does my hair look?!!"

Meggy looked at the usual, messy pair of buns she had it in.

Meggy: "It looks fine Yisty."

Jasmine smiled, removing her sunglasses, knowing that by now the puffiness of her bad night had expired itself by now.

Jasmine: "Did you girls talk to Angela and go over the paperwork? We can't start until you do."

Meggy nodded.

Meggy: "She dropped by last night and went over it."

Yistina: "Yeah. Hehehe, Meggy fell asleep half-way!"

Meggy: "Yisty!"

She squeaked, blushing in embarrassment.

Jasmine just waved it off.

Jasmine: "I understand. The contract itself is long, and with the . . . unique add-on, it gets a bit tedious. You do understand what you can and can't do, though, right?"

They all nodded. Meggy blinked. Maybe that was the part she'd fallen asleep at. Oh well . . . Tanisha would let her know if she did something wrong. Jasmine looked a bit suspicious, but led them back to the set, currently styled for a nightclub scene. Tanisha walked with Meggy, voice low.

Tanisha: "We can't mention anything unusual that we see on set regarding Jasmine. Totally off-limits unless we're still on set and supervised."

Meggy nodded.

Meggy: "Okay . . ."

She just blinked. Unusual? Thoughts of some strange disorder crossed her mind. Oh well, as long as her memory spells didn't trigger, they could all get along nicely.

Jasmine: "Daniel!"

She waved to the man wearing a canary-yellow suit and black shirt.

Jasmine: "I've found them! Are we going to have them rehearse for an hour or so to see how they do?"

Daniel: "Oh no, Darling! They're going to get on stage, once they've been outfitted and had their makeup done, of course, and they're going to go over a few musical numbers, and then we'll get to the first meeting scene, mkay?"

His voice was projectile and strong, but carried an almost musical-like humor.

The girls looked at each other. They'd all agreed that they'd do 'Rock God' by Selena Gomez since it took all three to sing it. Plus it suited the atmosphere of the place and scene.