ICON

~General Narration: ICON Inc.~

    A large, powerful man in a business suit sat a large desk, going over paperwork, tedious, dreadful paperwork. He hated these forms, having to fill them out every so often to run some silly business as their cover work, all because SHE told him to. He growled lightly at the thought, his subconscious torture of that woman being interrupted when a slim man walked into his office, one he was never particularly thrilled to see.

Callan: “Lord Megatron, you’d never guess who just arrived and asked for a ‘loan’.”

    He bit back a scowl, or rather, a deepened scowl at the words his subordinate spoke. Someone was ALWAYS coming in asking for a loan. This was a loan company after all.

Megatron: “What is it now, Starscream? Some down-on-their-luck fool?”

    He asked, not even bothering to look up from his work.

    The smaller man smirked.

Callan: “Our former ‘Pet’. She now goes by ‘Rebecca Hollister’.”

    It pricked a nerve when Callan said ‘our pet’, but Megatron held back his anger, too focused on the find of Red after all these years. Megatron’s gaze lifted slowly, his voice a light growl.

Megatron: "Red . . ."

Starscream continued his smirk.

Starscream: "Apparently her current home is in danger of foreclosure. And of course I denied her."

???: "Fool!"

There was a snarl, one Megatron despised deeply. A woman in a white trench coat appeared. "I need Botson for my plan!"

She glared daggers at the now half-seeker.

???: "And you, LORD Megatron,"

She added sarcastically.

???: "Do you have the parts I required yet?!"

    Megatron’s growl deepened, several more nerves being set off by her presence and superior attitude. He despised that woman.

Megatron: "Have patience, Bombshell."

He didn’t even look over at her as he stalked towards his seeker. The way these two had been messing with his nerves, he couldn’t hold back his anger any longer. But he was going to be methodical about it.

Megatron: "And you, Starscream."

Starscream opened his mouth when Knockout rushed in.

Knockout: "MY LORD YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO BELIEVE-."

He froze upon seeing a scowling, unhappy Bombshell.

Knockout: "I ah, Bombshell I didn't know you were here."

    Megatron’s scowl deepened. Paperwork was bad enough, but dealing with all this idiots at once? He was boiling in his own anger. And apparently he wasn’t alone in his annoyance.

Bombshell: "Spare me."

She spat at him.

Bombshell: "Time's running out. We only have a month left before the Plane rejects me!"

She glared at everyone and then turned back to Knockout. Megatron didn’t bother holding back a glare of his own, but she hardly seemed to pay attention to him.

Bombshell: "So?! What was so important you barged into the middle of our discussion!"

Knockout: "These!"