Epilogue

Dear Internet

My name is Alice Sugg but you know me as Tumblr Queen or on YouTube as LetsBeStupidForever. I'm the little sister of Zoella and ThatcherJoe is my twin brother...

I think it's time I came clean about a few things I've done over my years on the internet. I don't blame anyone for what I've gone through, I know some of the blame lies on my own shoulders.

I've had my ups and downs. I never thought I'd find the courage to come out of my sibling's shadows and make my own videos. But thank you to my fans and supporters over the years; I couldn't have achieved half the things I've achieved without your continued love and support.

I'm happy, I never use to be, I went through a dark time in my life and I hid that from you guys. If I could turn the clock back I would have come clean and maybe got the help I needed to overcome my depression.

I found the love of my life thanks to YouTube, I found the guy I wanted to spend the rest of my life with...By the way he proposed and we're getting married next summer...He's caring and supportive and loves me for me and not my family name.

This isn't a goodbye internet, but I feel like it's time I took a break and got on with my life away from the spotlight shone on me over the last couple of years...

I'll never forget my fans and my YouTube friends, you'll always be in my heart and mind and who knows I might return one day...

Alice Sugg xoxo

~5 Years Later~

ALICE

5 years after writing my final blog post, my life and my families couldn't be going any better. Dan and I celebrated Pete's 5th birthday and sent him off to school, which was an emotional day for all three of us. But I was expecting twin girls now which would bring our family to 5. I continued YouTube as did Dan, but we picked and choose which events and meet and greets we attended as we didn't like uprooting our young family.

Zoe and Alfie got married on the same beach in Spain where Alfie proposed eight months after our wedding. It was a small cute family affair. They also welcomed a little girl into the world and called her Belle Elizabeth Deyes. Belle and Pete were best friends, they were little troublemakers when put together. Zoe quit YouTube to pursue her beauty business which was a great success.

Joe and Lily were engaged but had decided to travel around the world before starting a family. If I hadn't met Lily when I first went to LA I don't know how I would have coped with all the drama. Joe constantly Skyped and sent Pete and Belle gifts from his travels. He was happy which in return made Zoe and I happy siblings.

Each year the three of us got together and hosted a live YouNow broadcast, where we got a little merry and nothing was off the table. I looked forward to it because I got away from the family for the night and got to spend quality time with my twin and big sister.

Fans ask me all the time if I wanted to change anything and my answer always remains the same. No, because if we didn't make mistakes our life would be boring. I'd experienced plenty of ups and downs and come out a stronger individual at the other end.

Pretty much what I'm trying to say is. In life we do things. Some we wish we'd never done and some we wish we could replay a million times in our heads. But they all make us who we are, and in the end they shape every detail about us. If we were to reverse any of them we wouldn't be the person we are today. So just live, make mistakes and have wonderful memories. But never ever second guess who you are, where you have been and most importantly where it is you're going.    

*STICK AROUND FOR ONE LAST GOODBYE AND THANK YOU FROM ME*