Chapter One: LA Baby!

A/N

Here's the much anticipated first chapter of the 3rd and FINAL book in the 'Third Sugg Trilogy'

Text Copyright © Beth Robinson ™ 2015

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

Contact information for requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

mediaaltdel@gmail.com

All rights reserved ® Beth Robinson ™

End of A/N

Chapter One: LA Baby!

ALICE

Joe and Caspar and I had been in LA for just over 2 weeks and I was already forgetting the gloomy clouds of England. I wake up every day to sunshine, I walk half a mile down the road and I'm standing on the beach. I wouldn't get this in dreary London. London is crowded and everyone is rude, LA on the other hand was more relaxed and I was already making new non YouTube friends.

Of course living with my brothers and his best friend was great but I needed to hang out with girls every once in a while. I was in Starbucks when I bumped into Lily; she was a dollar short so I helped her out. She didn't watch much YouTube so she wasn't faking nice like some girls had already been. Turned out we had a lot in common and she invited me to meet her other friends Rachel and Ellie. All three had different personalities; Lily was upbeat and a joker, Rachel was quirky but quiet and Ellie was the flirt and party girl. I know I found cliché girlfriends but they accepted me into their group like I'd known them my whole life.

Of course when they eventually found out about my YouTube success through some fans asking me to take a photo and sign a phone case. I was scared that I'd be treated differently but after they watched a few of my videos and vlogs I was surprised how accepting they were. They thought it was cool that I made money by making videos on the internet, that's when I knew I'd chosen the right friends. Of course then they got hooked on YouTube and many of my youtuber friends gained three new subscribers. Let's just say the girls were drawn to the British youtubers, something about hair and accents.

Lily really liked Joe's videos and nearly fainted when I told her that he was my twin. Rachel was drawn to Phil, they both loved lions while Ellie couldn't make her mind up. I told them my story about Finn, Dan and PJ over ice cream and a Netflix marathon. Ellie suggested I tried dating a non youtuber but I didn't have the courage. Little did I know that later in the evening she'd signed me up for cheesy speed dating.

Ellie was picking me and Lily up in half an hour. Rachel said she'd meet us at the bar after work. I knew why Lily asked to get ready at mine; she wanted to see Joe but wouldn't admit it out loud. We were currently in my bedroom going through my wardrobe; I didn't exactly know what I should wear for one of these events.

"Try the black and blue playsuit; you can pull those things off with your long legs. Paired with black ankle boots and you'll be pushing guys off of you all night."

I pulled her chosen outfit out and walked into my bathroom. I'd been staring at my wardrobe for a good hour before Lily decided to make an input. The playsuit was cute but sexy since the shorts were very short, the ankle boots weren't too high either but gave me a couple of much needed inches. My hair had been curled and my makeup was natural minus the smokey eye Lily forced on me to make my eyes 'pop'. I patted down my outfit and spun around to check myself out from all angles, I didn't want to sound vain but I looked bloody attractive, maybe I could meet someone tonight.