Escape

Day 3 ~
Everyone was currently driving along the long winding road leading away from the cabin. Amy, Grace and Charlie were all in the car with Cal and Alicia leaving just Connie and Jacob together.

Charlie had decided to stay back at the cabin today while everyone headed out to find somewhere for the day. "So then sweet cheeks, it's a shame you're driving because this is the first time we've had alone in weeks."

A smirk came to her face as she glanced at him before focusing back onto the road. "I'm sure we can leave Cal and Alicia with the girls and Charlie for a little while today." He smiled placing a hand gently on her thigh as they continued driving.

"Where are we going anyway?" Connie shrugged following Cal as he turned off of the road. "No idea, I'm just following them." Jacob nodded laughing before they settled down continuing with the drive.

Cal drove along the road until he saw a sign post for the sea front. "What do you guys say to a day at the beach? I'm pretty sure we passed it on the way Ames-" "The one with the funfair!?"

Alicia smiled at Cal with a small shrug. "Why not?" Amy celebrated quietly in the back before beginning to tell Grace about the funfair they'd seen on the way here.

After an hours drive Connie pulled into a space further along from where Cal had stopped. "Charlie will love this. You ready to go?" "Hold on sweet cheeks..."

Connie let go of the door handle and turned to face him. "What's wrong?" Jacob leant forwards pushing his lips onto hers taking her by surprise at first before she responded with equal passion.

Jacob's hands slipped down her body finding her waist. Connie moaned against his lips as she placed a hand to the nape of his neck. Connie let her hands fall to his chest before he parted from her lips. "We should go-" "We should..."

Jacob shook his head looking at the smile and glint in her eyes. "Come on, let's get them sorted first." Connie reluctantly nodded before they got themselves out of the car.

By the time they'd reached Cal and Alicia the others had already ran off towards the beach. "We mentioned the funfair back there to them and they seem pretty keen." "Sounds good... Would you guys mind if we went for a walk?"

"No that's fine, we'll be alright with Grace and Charlie." Jacob stood pressed behind Connie with her fingers laced through his. "Thank you, call me if there's any problems-" "Just go Connie, Cal and I will look after them. Come find us in the fair."

Cal wrapped an arm around Alicia's shoulders as they wandered away before Connie pulled Jacob's hand. "What was all that sweet cheeks? And I'm sure if you want a walk the beach is that way-" "You really think I want to walk?"

Connie pulled her car keys from her pocket before unlocking the car and getting in. "So, care to explain where we are going sweet cheeks?" Jacob sat watching Connie more than the road as she reversed from their space and headed along the road.

"You'll see." He smirked before turning back to the road as they sped along it. Cal walked beside the water with Alicia as the girls ran ahead with Charlie. "You know they just left don't you?" "Yup, they got married 2 weeks ago and have 2 children, I think we all knew they'd want some time together."

Connie continued driving along the road until they stopped beside the beach a lot further along than the fair. "I love you but roadside in a car is not really my style sweet cheeks-" "And you think it's mine? You realise who you're speaking to don't you."

Jacob laughed watching her get out of the car before following her. He laced his fingers through hers as they walked along the beach a little while before she crossed the road. "Did you really think I'd let Cal choose where to go without checking it out myself first?"

"Clearly not sweet cheeks... I like your thinking though Mrs Masters." He smirked noticing the small hotel on the corner opposite the beach. "What can I say I'm good at getting what I want." Jacob tightened his grip on her hand as he let Connie lead the way.

A few moments later and she was leading him through a set of doors and along a short corridor. "You know this place is nice-" "Glad you think so." Connie rolled her eyes as they stopped at a door before Connie unlocked it.

As soon as she had Jacob wrapped his arms around her waist pushing his lips onto hers. Connie ran her hands up his chest before holding onto his shoulders. Jacob walked her into the room closing the door behind him and locking it.

He dropped his hands to Connie's thighs lifting her up as he deepened the kiss. His hands held onto her as she moaned against his lips before he pressed her down to the bed.

Connie lifted her hands to his chest beginning to unbutton his shirt before trailing her hands across his bare chest. She ran her hands up his body leaving one pushed to his chest while the other moved around his neck pulling him closer.

Jacob pushed his hands into the mattress keeping himself above Connie as she pushed her hands down his arms so that the shirt fell from his body. He wrapped a hand around her waist rolling to the side so that she straddled his waist.

He removed her blouse pushing it open so he could caress her small bump. A smile passed her lips as he did so before he moved his hands to her trouser buttons.

She was 3 months pregnant and still managing to squeeze into her small jeans while looking flawless. Jacob often found himself staring at her and not being able to pull his eyes away.

Connie slipped her trousers off before feeling his hands brush against her legs. It had been so long since they'd had any time like this so she was taking whatever she could when they could.

Jacob raised his hands to her waist before Connie trailed her fingers across his chest and along his arms. She laced her fingers through his before lifting his hands and pushing them to the bed. Connie deepened the kiss again as she pressed herself to his chest.

Jacob lifted a hand without difficulty pushing Connie back down to the bed. Their eyes met for a moment as he pushed the hair back from her face. His hand gently rest against her shoulder before he trailed it down her chest.

He ran across the lace material of her bra as he pushed his lips back to hers. His hand slid down to her side where he held onto her waist for a moment. Jacob pulled his lips from hers and pushed them against her neck kissing her. He let his hand continue to fall down her body before he caressed her thigh.

Connie took a sharp intake of breath before letting out a gentle moan turning her head to the side. Her hand rested at the back of Jacob's head as he moved both hands to the bottom of her stomach. He played with the hem of the lacy underwear before easing his hands inside and edging them down her legs.

Jacob moved above Connie lifting his lips back to hers as he gently pushed into her. Connie wrapped an arm around his back as he began to thrust into her. Jacob deepened the kiss as he continued to move faster.

Connie moaned into his mouth as he bit her bottom lip before kissing her neck again. She dug her fingertips into his shoulder as he thrust into her. She removed a hand from his back placing it under his chin.

She turned her head to face him as she lifted his head. Their eyes met briefly before Connie's lips crashed against his. Jacob felt himself coming close to the edge as Connie moaned against his neck.

He continued to thrust slowing down as he felt her tighten around him. Jacob kissed her again, slower this time with all the pent up emotions he held for her. Connie wrapped her arms around him as she melted into the kiss.

The air between them felt cold before Jacob pulled the cover over them. Connie rest her head on his chest as she caught her breath. "You know we have to go back to the kids-" "You think I'm leaving already?"

Connie propped herself up on one elbow looking down at Jacob with a perfectly arched eyebrow. "No chance Masters." A smile grew on his face as he sat up kissing her, a laugh leaving her lips before he recaptured them.