Taking Advantage

Hi everyone, so this goes for all of my fics. I'm away this weekend so this could be the only update until Sunday evening. If I have internet then I'll try put something up tomorrow night! Thank you for all the incredible comments recently, it's so nice reading what you have to say and puts a smile on my face :) xo
Day 10 ~
After yesterday's antics everyone was up early getting changed. Alicia had noticed Connie and Jacob together yesterday and decided to get everyone out of their hair for a while. "Have you got everything girls?"

Amy and Grace moved outside getting in the back of the car. Charlie was already strapped in and Cal was getting a bag from the kitchen. Connie wandered out to the door with her dressing gown tied around her waist earning a look from Alicia.

Connie pulled the same expression responding to her before Alicia leant against the door frame. "Make the most of your time-" "Oh I plan to-" "Too much, too much! Let's go!" Alicia laughed as Cal covered his ears disgusted. Connie smiled waving goodbye as the cars pulled away from the cabin.

The place was silent as she rest back against the door closing her eyes for a moment. She got herself a glass of water before traipsing to the bathroom. Connie ran a hand through her hair letting her eyes fall down to her stomach. Staring into her reflection she began noticing the small bump Jacob had been convinced he'd seen for weeks.

Turning the light off she moved through the bedroom to see Jacob sitting on the swing on the balcony. "Mrs Masters, where's everyone gone?" She placed her glass on the table before wandering over to him, her hands at the front of her robe. She played with the tie as she moved towards him. "They've all gone out for the day..."

Jacob smiled sitting up slightly as she pulled the silky material so that it fell open. She caught her bottom lip between her teeth as she pushed the dressing gown off dropping it to the floor. Jacob's eyes scanned across the short black dress she wore.

Connie lifted a knee to the cushion of the swing stopping it from moving as she held onto his shoulders straddling his legs. Jacob's hands went around her waist but fell down to her legs as she leant forwards until her lips pressed to his. The gentle swaying motion of the swing creating a small breeze.

Jacob's hand lifted to the back of her head grasping at her hair while the other held onto her thigh. Connie leant down over him as she continued to deepen the kiss, both giving into the urges they'd been having all week. She slowly let her hands fall down his body, running against his chest before resting on the tops of his thighs.

She pushed down on his legs as she lifted herself closer to him. Her knees dipped into the cushions as he ran both his hands up her legs pushing the silky material up. Jacob moaned against her mouth causing a smile to rise on her lips.

Connie moved her hands to the top of Jacob's shorts playing with the waistband as he ran his fingertips over her soft lace underwear. He continued to move one hand up under her dress to press to the small of her back while the other moved to the front, slowly pulling the bow undone across the bust of the dress.

The skin beneath his hands tingled as he moved his hands. Connie pulled back from his lips looking across at him. "That all you got sweet cheeks?" He watched the smirk appear on her face and the sly glint in her eye. "Why, are you getting too old for this Masters?"

She loved playing him at his own game and knew exactly how to wind him up. Jacob moved forwards pausing before her lips. "This? Oh no sweet cheeks-" "Prove it." He watched as the smile extended to her deep green eyes. Her breath was warm against his skin as they remained so close.

Connie moved past his lips pressing them to his neck. She kept a hand behind his neck as she continued to kiss across his skin. Jacob moaned gently as she ran a hand down his chest until it reached the top of his shorts. She ran her fingernails back up across the well defined muscles as he grasped at the material of her dress struggling to remain so passive.

She ran her fingers across his back before reaching his neck as she lifted her lips back to his. Jacob dropped both hands to her thighs as he swiftly picked her up before throwing her down to the swing beneath him.

A gentle laugh fell from her lips as he pushed his hands into the cushion breaking from the kiss. "How does even your laugh sound sexy?" "Good practice." She couldn't help but laugh again causing Jacob to groan before his lips clashed with hers. He let his body press against hers as he really began to give into everything.

Jacob parted from her lips, gently biting her bottom one before pushing them to her neck. She wrapped an arm around him holding him close as she took a deep breath. His lips were hot against her skin as she rolled her head backwards allowing his lips to kiss more of her skin.  

Connie lifted her hands above her head before letting them fall to his cheeks as he looked up at her. He hovered above her kissing her deeply. Just as Connie kissed him again Jacob pushed the black dress up to her waist running a hand across the front of her underwear. She took a sharp intake of breath as he smiled against her lips.

He let his hand trail up her stomach before sliding back down. "Jacob-" "Shh..." Everything she said was muffled against his lips as he closed the space again. He put all his weight onto his knees which were stretched across her legs. She quickly moaned against his lips as he let his free hand rub against her arm pushing the strap of the dress from her shoulder.

Connie continued to moan against his lips, her breathing becoming quicker as he kissed the skin from her jaw, across to her shoulder. She quickly moved an arm around him, her nails pressing into the skin of his shoulder blade as he bit down on her neck gently.

He sat back up looking down at her as she slowly regained her breath. She shook her head looking up at him as he laughed. Jacob let her sit herself up, moving to her knees as he placed a hand to her waist. Connie lifted the black dress the rest of the way up over her head feeling Jacob's hand push against her bra before moving behind her back.

She moved to kiss him as he spoke. "The things you do to me Connie..." She concealed her smirk by kissing him as she pushed a hand to his chest leaning into him. Jacob wrapped an arm around her waist rolling down to the swing pulling her on top of him.

He let his hands rest against her thighs again as she knelt across his waist. She began to move her hands down the sides of his body pushing his shorts before she felt his hands on her again. He sat up moving above her as she held onto his neck.

Jacob put some space between their bodies as he took off his shorts before removing Connie's underwear. Their lips remained together the entire time, neither wanting to lose the contact they had. Jacob ran his fingers down her side until he spread them holding onto her thigh. He leant his weight forwards onto his other arm as he gently pushed into her.

Connie broke from his lips immediately resting against his chest as she moaned, adjusting to him. Jacob lifted a hand to her chin moving her gaze back up to his before kissing her desperately. He began to thrust gently, speeding up as her moans became more frequent.

Despite the cold air outside a thin layer of sweat developed across their skin as Jacob quickened his pace. Connie moaned louder against his lips spurring him on. She lifted her hands above her head holding onto the cushions below her before he laced his fingers through hers.

Jacob could feel she was close as he continued to push into her. He moved a hand upwards to push against the arm rest of the swing. A low moan came from him as Connie wrapped her legs around him. Connie broke from his lips burying her head into his neck as he thrust into her again sending them both over the edge.

He slowed his movements down looking down to Connie kissing her gently. He rested his forehead against hers as he listened to her quick, short breaths. They remained pressed against one another before Jacob lay beside her, his hand running back and forth across her stomach.

The gentle swinging provided them with a breeze enough to cool them down. Connie lay against the cushions, her eyes fluttering shut every now and then. The throw from the bedroom now covering their bodies as Jacob lay with his head on his hand watching Connie.

He ran a hand through her hair before she rolled onto her side lifting a hand to his chest. "I love you..." Jacob smiled letting her lips caress his slowly. Connie pulled away watching him as he continued to run his fingers through her hair. "I love you too." She lifted her head resting back down once his arm was firmly wrapped around her, enjoying nothing but the quiet surrounding them.