All That She Wants

Connie dropped her keys down on the table beside the door before slipping her feet from her heels. Jacob laughed from within the house at her defeated complaints. "You okay?" "No." Jacob rounded the hallway looking to Connie who was frowning with her arms folded against her chest. Arching an eyebrow Jacob looked to her as she dropped her arms with a sigh.

Stepping forwards Jacob opened his arms so that Connie could walk straight into them. "What's wrong baby?" "Everything. I'm tired. I'm too hot. And I'm fat Jacob." He shook his head laughing causing her to pull away from him. "Oi, you're not doing this again." He caught her hand stopping her from walking away.

Connie frowned as Jacob groaned lifting her up from the floor. "Jacob! PUT. ME. DOWN." He ignored her bitching as he carried her out into the garden. While she'd been out he'd set up the large swimming pool for them knowing she'd be hot in this weather. "You either stop moaning and get into it yourself or I throw you in right here, right now." Connie lifted her head to see the pool partly under the shade in the garden.

She went quiet and Jacob put her down on the patio. "Sorry-" "It's okay I'll forgive you... But as for you being fat, we have an issue." Connie smirked as Jacob wrapped his arms around her waist. "You're far from that sweet cheeks okay?" She smiled as he kissed her gently. "Go get changed?" In all her efforts she had failed to notice Jacob already in his shorts.

He climbed into the water settling down on the opposite side in the sunshine. Connie stayed where she was watching him as he relaxed. "You not coming in then?" "I never said that." Jacob frowned before she undid her trousers throwing them inside. He watched with a smile as she unbuttoned her shirt moving towards the pool.

Jacob sat forwards as Connie slipped her arms out of her blouse putting it on the swing beside the water getting herself in. His hands moved around her waist keeping her steady before she sunk down into the cool water. "So when I said get changed, I thought you'd go upstairs and do that-" "You complaining Staff Nurse Masters?" "Not at all Mrs Masters." Connie smiled as she kissed him quickly turning in his arms to rest against his back.

The sun was high in the sky as it shined down over them. Jacob ran his hands over Connie's still flat stomach. "Babe can I ask you something?" "Mmm-" "On what planet do you think that you're fat because you are practically the same size as Alicia!" Connie shrugged as she turned to face him. "I just notice it okay."

He lifted a hand to her cheek caressing it gently. "You're crazy-" "I must be to be having another of your children." Jacob acted hurt as she wrapped her hands around his neck. "Now are you going to make the most of this alone time or not?" He smirked as Connie brushed her lips against his faintly. "Here?" "I didn't say anywhere else."

Jacob lifted her from the water pulling her into him so her legs wrapped around his waist. Connie smiled as his fingers wound into her hair.

A phone began ringing from inside as Connie laughed against his lips. "Well I'm not getting it Mr Masters..." Jacob smirked kissing her again before the ringing stopped. "There we go then..." She smiled kissing him as the ringing began again. Jacob groaned dropping his head to her shoulder. "I'll be right back." Connie nodded moving from his lap as she made the most of the cool water.

Jacob grabbed a towel before traipsing into the kitchen. "Hey firecracker everything okay?" "Hey Jacob, is Mum okay?" He smiled watching her before responding. "She's fine, what's up?" "Can Jessica come round for dinner tonight?" "Sure why not." It was clear Jessica was beside Grace as she began to celebrate.

"Can we come back-" "Not yet. I mean your Mum's getting some sleep at the moment, give her a few hours before you cause chaos in the house." Grace rolled her eyes shaking her head. "That is such a lie. Have fun Jacob." The line went dead as he scoffed smirking putting the phone down returning outside.

"It was Grace-" "What did she want?" Jacob chucked the towel to the floor before diving over the edge of the pool into the water. He swam up to Connie coming closer to her than he'd thought he would. "Asked if Jess could come for tea, then told me to have fun." Connie's cheeks went red as Jacob shrugged. "I tried saying you were sleeping, I can't help it if your daughter knows we have sex."

Connie splashed water up at him before he backed her against the edge of the pool. Jacob pushed his hands to the metal bar behind her as she pushed her hands to his chest. He couldn't pull his eyes away from her, every part of her was beautiful but one thing he'd always loved was her eyes. They showed so much yet she hid half of herself behind them.

She made the first move pressing her lips to his pulling back after. Jacob smirked as they both moved closer again, the kiss more desperate this time. Wading through the water Jacob pushed her to the side until there was no room for her to move. He deepened the kiss as she ran her hands over his chest, soft moans escaping her lips.

Jacob caved dropping his hands into the water scooping her up. She instinctly wrapped her legs around his waist as he stood up. "What-" "I can't do what I want to you here, have some mercy our children will want to swim in that pool." Connie laughed as Jacob wobbled with her in his arms moving out of the pool heading upstairs.

"We have an hour and a half-" "What?" Jacob turned his gaze to hers half way up the stairs. "Well I had to give your daughter some sort of time frame." Connie punched his chest before his lips covered hers again closing the bedroom door behind them.