"Netflix and Chill"

Day 4 ~
The weather had taken a dramatic turn for the worse, thunder clouds now low in the sky above the cabin. The rain was coming down heavier by the minute meaning everyone was stuck inside for the evening.

Grace, Amy and Charlie had all disappeared into the bedroom to get changed into their pyjamas as directed by Connie. "Care to explain sweet cheeks?" "Just help me in moving this table muscles and you'll see."

He did as she asked and soon enough Connie was standing back up throwing all the cushions to the floor. "Those blankets I gave you, do you still have them?" Jacob went into the bedroom, returning quickly with them passing them to Connie. "Thank you..."

By the time everyone came back into the room, the sofas had been pushed back so that there was room on the floor for all of them. "I thought we could have a movie night seeing as we couldn't get out today."

Cal was standing with Alicia in the doorway speaking in a lowered voice. "So Netflix and chill then?" He laughed before Grace spoke up from beside them. "Ew I hope not-" "Grace!? How do you know what he meant?"

Grace dropped her head trying not to laugh as she disappeared with Connie following after her. "While they continue that conversation why don't we choose a film little man?" Jacob picked Charlie up as they looked through the variety of DVDs they had.

Charlie sat himself on the sofa while Cal and Alicia got settled at one side of the room leaning against the chair. Amy sat down the opposite side to them leaving space for Charlie and Grace with her.

By the time Connie came back into the room she had changed into some comfortable clothes and the film was starting. "Everything alright sweet cheeks?" Connie nodded with a warm smile as she sat down on the floor inbetween Alicia and Jacob.

They were watching an animated film of Charlie's choosing and all laughing for different reasons. Grace and Amy were making fun of various things, Charlie was laughing at the 'comical' characters while the others laughed at the many jokes included to make the film bearable.

Jacob soon wrapped an arm around Connie's shoulders as she cuddled into him, her head resting on his chest. Alicia was sat between Cal's legs leaning back into his chest as she traced circles across his thighs absentmindedly.

Connie found herself watching the other couple in the room from time to time smiling. It was hard to believe how far they'd come, her and Jacob, Alicia and Cal. There was a time Connie would have thought they'd never reach this point.

"Alright sweet cheeks?" Jacob spoke in hushed whispers into her ear so he didn't distract everyone from the film. She turned her head sideways slightly with a small nod. "Fine."

Connie mimicked his smile before he gently placed his lips on hers. It was quick because Charlie was sitting beside Jacob and knew he'd complain.

Before they all knew it, they were 4 films into their evening. Connie and Alicia were sitting against one sofa together while Cal and Jacob had moved to sit on the sofa opposite them.

Grace and Amy were spread out across the floor sharing some popcorn and sweets with Charlie. "I'll be having some of that Grace..." The young girl laughed as Connie snatched the bowl up holding it between her and Alicia.

"I forgot you were having cravings still, well at least you're not pouring something gross over it." Grace looked at Connie who stuck her tongue out in a childlike manner. She swiftly moved her gaze to Alicia who pointedly avoided looking at Connie.

After a few seconds Alicia nudged Connie with her elbow seeing the smile that had grown on her face. "What-" "I didn't say anything. Not. A. Word." Alicia rolled her eyes sinking back beside Connie.

She held a small handful of popcorn in her hand, a small smirk on her face. "Cal!" He looked down at her before being showered with popcorn. Amy and Grace threw their hands over their mouths holding back the laughter.

Jacob glanced at Connie holding the bowl. "Oi! Where's our share-" "Errrr in the cupboard, go make some." "I made that." Connie watched as Jacob moved from the sofa across the floor.

She nodded her head seeming to consider it. "Okay." Jacob smiled before the rest of the bowl was thrown over him. Grace and Amy no longer tried to hide their laughter as they fell to the floor. Charlie stood up running over to Jacob and sat on his lap.

"Charlie, Daddy needs to get Mummy right now-" "Charlie knows that which is exactly why he's doing Mummy a favour." Connie lifted a hand to her lips and blew Charlie a kiss before standing up and jumping over legs running from the room.

Jacob stood up with Charlie under his arm as he chased through the room after Connie. Charlie's laughter erupted through the cabin while the living room became full blown carnage.

"Daddy put me down." Jacob did exactly that watching him wander off back into the living room with the girls. He heard Connie fall over in the bedroom and ran towards her.

She was standing up backing away from him towards the bathroom door. A coy smile came to his lips as an idea slipped into his head. He continued to back Connie into the bathroom while she tried talking him down.

"I love you, lots-" Jacob nodded as she placed her hands to his chest. "And lots and lots-" "Keep going Beauchamp..." "Masters actually." She laughed as his hands slipped to her waist distracting her.

They were standing in the bathroom as he lifted her up slightly before she felt her back press against the cold wall. She pushed her lips to his as he closed the space between them.

Grace, Amy and Charlie had returned to sitting on the floor watching the film while Cal and Alicia cleared the mess up. They were all settled when Connie's high pitched scream alerted them all to something.

"Jacob Masters! I will kill you!" Everyone had run from where they'd been to stand in the doorway of the bathroom. Connie stood drenched in her clothes in the shower while Jacob stood back, his arms gently crossed with a smile leaning against the wall.

Cal and Alicia tried to hide their smiles while Amy and Grace laughed. Connie squeezed what water she could from her clothes before stepping out. Jacob moved forwards about to speak. "Sweet-" "Don't." She glared over at him before leaving the room, Jacob glancing at Charlie and Grace.

"Now you've done it. You're on your own." Grace turned walking away while Jacob wandered after Connie.

Sometime later all the children were settled in bed. Alicia and Connie sat curled up on a sofa while Cal, Jacob and Charlie got a drink.

"So are you still mad-" "No. I never was. Doesn't mean I don't want to make him stew a little longer." A smile began to appear on Alicia's face as she looked at Connie. "Only you would do that." "Exactly."