Special Treatment

The next day rolled around and after spending an entire day in bed Connie was feeling alive once again. Jacob was still asleep when she looked around the room noticing the time. 10:37 and the house was still quiet, something was definitely not right about that when you lived with a 4 year old.

Connie rolled over beginning to get up from the bed before feeling a pair of strong hands around her waist. "And where would you be going Mrs Masters?" He pulled her back down to the bed with a laugh as he propped himself above her. "To see where our children are and why they're so quiet at this time."

Jacob smiled brushing the hair back from her face noticing the colour that was coming back to her cheeks after the last week. He continued to run his hand down her cheek before falling to her body. "Then you'd be looking for a long time because they're not here. Grandad Charlie took them first thing. Said we'd get them at lunch."

A slow but sly smile began to cross her features as she laced an arm around his neck. "That so Mr Masters? Then by my watch we still have at least another hour." Jacob shook his head with a smile as he kissed her. "I see you're feeling better-" "Well, it's hard not to be when you've got one of the best nurses looking after you."

He raised an eyebrow looking down at her. "That so?" "Mhm... Even if you are incredibly arrogant and annoying." "Ooh Mrs Masters you are a sweet talker." She laughed as he lifted a leg over hers before leaning down and capturing her lips.

Connie didn't try and refuse him. She parted her lips as he ran his tongue across her bottom lip begging for entry. He deepened the kiss as soon as she had, pressing a hand to her thigh. Connie moaned against his lips as his hand pushed up her leg meeting the lace material of her underwear.

Jacob felt her push backwards before he was laying across the bed. He threw his hands up kicking the covers from the bed as Connie watched him lose his balance falling from the bed. She fell to the mattress in fits of laughter before he was springing up from the floor grabbing her waist.

By 11:30 Connie was standing at the foot of the bed attempting to get dressed. Jacob was continuously sneaking behind her making her laugh or distracting her. "I swear to god Masters!" He kissed her neck before she spun around pushing him from her until he fell back to the bed.

Connie finished pulling the blouse over her shoulders leaving it hanging open as she noticed Jacob still laying on the bed. "Do I need to do everything in this house?" Turning around she stood up on the end of the bed causing Jacob to lift his head and look to her. "Don't know, do you?" Jacob lifted a perfectly arched brow just as she did causing her to push her tongue into her cheek.

She dropped down to her knees sitting across his legs as she moved down to his lips. "It's a good thing I love you." He smiled before she covered his lips with hers. Jacob moved a hand underneath her blouse to press to the small of her back while the other ran through her hair.

Connie pushed her hands against his toned chest as she pulled back from his lips taking a breath. "Get dressed." She moved back to his lips once, twice more before standing up. Jacob's eyes followed her out of the room before he got himself up and dressed.

By 12:15 they were down in the kitchen wandering around the middle island. "Have you got your keys?" "Yes, anything else sweet cheeks?" He rolled his eyes as she spun round to face him with her hands pressing against the counter behind her.  "No-" "Good." Jacob stepped as close as he could to her noticing how her breathing became labored.

Even after 6 years he still had this effect on her. He put his hands on her hips pulling her to him maintaining eye contact with her not saying a word as she tried to keep herself steady. Jacob smirked before she dropped her eyes biting her lip. He lifted a hand to her jaw bringing her mouth to his in a desperate kiss.

Connie's hand grasped at his neck before he parted from her lips. He couldn't help smile as he watched her as he moved away pulling her hand so she followed him outside. Jacob locked the door behind them before stepping down the steps and taking Connie's hand once again.

They walked slowly towards Charlie's neither in any kind of rush. Jacob had his fingers laced through Connie's looking to her every now and then unnoticed, or so he thought. A smile was contently sat on Connie's lips as she caught Jacob watching her.

"Something fascinating?" "Just you." Connie felt colour rise in her cheeks as she looked away from him before glancing back with a shy smile. "Stop it!" He laughed as she pushed his chest wandering away from him slightly. Jacob wrapped an arm around her waist as they fell back in sync again.

Connie let herself lean into him as the sun continued to shine over them. She lifted her sunglasses from her head to cover her eyes, running a hand through her straightened hair. "What now?" "Nothing babe, nothing."

They got to Charlie's and could hear laughter from the other side of the gate. "Shouldn't we at least knock-" "When we know they're outside?" Jacob held his hands up in surrender as Connie opened the gate at the side of the house moving into the garden.

"Mummy!" Charlie jumped up running the length of the garden to Connie. "Hey baby!" She scooped him up into the air before settling him on her hip. "Have you been good for Grandad?" Charlie nodded with a cheeky smile as she turned to Jacob. "God he's your son." He took him with a smile while Connie wandered further inside.

Grace skipped down towards them wrapping her arms around Connie. "Mum..." "Hey sweetheart." She kissed the top of her daughter's head before seeing Charlie. "Connie, I didn't expect to see you today." He pulled her into a hug which she returned.

"What can I say, I've been given the 5 star treatment... I'm feeling a lot better than I was." He smiled rubbing a hand across her back. "I'm glad. Well they've been brilliant, had a laugh haven't we?" Grace smiled nodding as she leant into Connie again. "Good, thank you Charlie." He dismissed her shaking his head. "You know I never mind having them."

Jacob put Charlie back down onto the floor as he ran around collecting his things. He took the bag from his son placing it over his shoulder before they all said goodbye. Charlie took Jacob's hand while Connie wrapped an arm around Grace's shoulders wandering down the street.

"Could we go to the park Mum?" Connie looked down to Grace skeptically. "You never want to go to the park..." She shrugged hiding the smile as Connie watched her. "Well I don't think Amy would appreciate being stood up so I suppose it's alright-" "How'd you know?"

Connie laughed as Grace pulled away from her. "Sweetheart I know everything." Grace rolled her eyes running up to Charlie and Jacob. As they neared the park Grace turned to Connie who just nodded. Grace sprinted off towards Amy as Charlie ran after them. Jacob slowed taking Connie's hand as they walked slowly together.

"Sure you're still feeling alright? If not we can go back-" She tiptoed up kissing him gently before standing down. "I'm fine. I promise." Jacob nodded as they wandered up to Alicia spending the afternoon in the park.