Chapter 2 (Picture of Brooke)

Brooke's P.O.V

I woke up in Christian's arms. I kissed his lips and did my morning routine. I felt two arms around me as I was at my closet. "Morning Queen". Christian said and kissed my cheek. "Morning King". I said as I my outfit and then I grabbed his outfit. I put our clothing on the end of the bed and he pulled me to the bed. I sat on his lap as I started kissing him and wrapped my curly hair around his fingers. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet". Christian said. "Does it look like I care". I said as he chuckles and kisses me. Then I got up as I pulled my clothes off and put my outfit on.

 Then I got up as I pulled my clothes off and put my outfit on

I put my hair in a messy bun and I put my makeup on. I put my shoes on and I was pulled back to Christian. I felt his abs and he leans closer to my face. I kissed him as I moved my hand to his face and the door opened. "Mum! Dad! Lucas took my phone". Jasmine said. Christian went to deal with Lucas and I walked to the kitchen as I made tea and coffee for Christian. They all walked in here Christian was behind me and he slapped my ass. I gave him his coffee and I took a sip of my tea. "Avery is on her period". Fred said as she tries to hide her pain. "Shut up! Jasmine is lucky because she doesn't have the pain when she gets hers". Avery said. "Hello dad, mum, Avery, Lucas, Fred and Jasmine". We looked to see Ryan who's starting to look like his father. "Hey Ryan, how's the wedding plans?" Christian asked. "Good, I want to ask you and the boys something". Ryan said. "What's that?" Lucas asked. "I want you to be my best men". Ryan said as the boys jumped on him. "Guys! I need him alive". Siena comes in the room. "Siena". I said as I put my cup down and hugged her. "Hey Brooke and Christian and siblings in law". Siena as she hugs Ryan. "Hey, what's been happening?" Christian asked. We sat here in talked, the kids left for school and then Ryan and Siena left too. I have a meeting today. "You have a meeting today?" Christian asked. "Yeah at ten... so I'm going to go shopping. Do you need anything?" I asked as I grabbed my car key's. "Pens and paper". He said and washed his cup. I walked behind him and I kissed him. "I love you so much". I said as he kisses me and I kissed his nose. "I love you more". I giggled. "More than my body?" I asked as I posed. "Yeah, more than your sexy body". I gave him a last kiss.

~*~

I was walking the meat section as I looked to see Ashton and Patricia. They looked at me and we waved to each other. I pushed the trolley to them and we hugged. "Hey Patricia and Ashton". I said. "Hey bestie, how's the kids?" Patricia asked. "They are being pains like we teenagers were... How's your parents Ashton?" I asked as he puts a pack of tomatoes in the trolley. "Good and they miss you and uncle Christian". Ashton said. "Well, I better get going because I have a meeting with work". I said. "Yeah talk soon". Ashton said. "Bye". We said and walked away. I grabbed my shopping list and went to each section to the foods and the cleaning products section. I had pay what I got, I walked to the car and put the bags in. I put the trolley away, I walked to the car, I hopped in and drove home.

Lucas's P.O.V

I was at the locker seeing a pretty girl who was talking to Fred. "Who's that guy looking over her?" She asked as I looked away so Fred doesn't get mad. "That's my older brother Lucas, over there is my twin sister Jasmine and there is my older sister Avery". Fred said. "Well, your brother is cute but your cuter Fred". That girl said. Then someone girl came up to me and kissed me. "Hey you". I said. "I'm Anastasia". She said. "I'm Lucas Anastasia". I said. "It was a dare from Jasmine". Anastasia said as I looked at Jasmine looks at me confused. I know when she's lying and when she isn't lying to me. "I have a feeling your a girl who kisses any hot guy. Who she knows they are single". I said as I pulled her closer and she wrapped her hands around my neck. "No I don't kiss every guy... I liked you from the day we started freshmen year". Anastasia said. "We started at the same time... how come I did see you around?" I asked. "I was a quiet girl". She said and I kissed her again. "I'm going to take you out on a date on Saturday". I said against her lips. "Sure babe". She said.