Jusdie

Picture of Justin, Sadie, Bethany and Heath

Bethany's POV

I was shopping with mum and Heath as every time I look at a dress Heath would say no for everyone single one. "Mum, tell her to get her the ones that don't show her skin?" I narrowed my eyes at Heath and he folds his hand. "Now guys". Mum said as I flipped my hair back and I looked at him. "When are we leaving to pick up Jones?" Heath asked as I walked to the dressing rooms and I tried on dresses as Ivan messaged me.

"Hey Babydoll"

"Hey Little Shit"

"Where r u at?"

"I'm shopping with mum and Heath who is trying to piss me off"

"Don't worry, he's doesn't like seeing his little sister shopping for clothes which shows her skin"

"How do u know that?"

I slipped on a beautiful dress as it was a black V-neck dress which had a sliver coler around my neck.

"I was in the army one day as I was teach by Zayn Hope. Rorey Hope older brother. Their younger brother Niall was like that when their step sister Richelle was shopping"

"Oh, I think I found the dress for our prom"

"WITC?"

"It is black with sliver"

"Okay, I'll see you this afternoon for our date"

"Okay, bye"

"Bye, love you"

"Love you too"

I got undress and dressed into my other clothes as I take the dress and walked to my mum. "I trust you... So, what to you think?" Mum asked as I smiled. "I love it". I looked at Heath as he reminds me of dad. "Here is dad mum". I joked as he folds his arms. "Oh, shut up slut... I'm going tone King and your gonna be the princess there woman". He replied back as I rolled my eyes and I wanted to break his neck. "Heath, relax". Mum said as he walked back into the dressing room. "Are you going out fancy with Ivan?" Mum asked as I felt butterflies suddenly in my stomach. "We are going to the beach". It's our first date since forever cause the whole summer he and his family went to America. He came back three days ago and he showed up at my job as he surprised me.

I was at the counter waiting for customers to pick what they want and order what they want. I saw a group of boys as one of them is so familia so how. "Beth, can you clean the tables and floor?" My boss asked as I nodded, I walked to the closet as I grabbed the spray and cloth. I walked to one table as a guy approached me. "Hey, I like your hair". I rolled my eyes. I put the spray and cloth down. "I have a boyfriend". I said as I faced him as he put his hat back and it was Ivan. I jumped in his arms as he caught me as he smiles. "I missed you so much". I said as he puts me down. "I missed you more". He pulled me into a tight hug.