Chapter 27

Jasmine's P.O.V

Mum had packed my bags for tomorrow when we go to airport to Hawaii.

 I can't believe we are actually going to Hawaii! I was going to tell mum and dad I'm moving in with Ricky

I can't believe we are actually going to Hawaii! I was going to tell mum and dad I'm moving in with Ricky. I walked to Avery's room to see mum packing Avery's bag and Avery packing Kingsley's bag.
"Hey Jassie, is there something wrong?" I looked at mum and I shook my head as I walked out and I bumped into someone and that someone was dad. "Sorry dad". I said as I hugged him and he kissed my forehead. "It's okay princess". Dad said as I let go of him and I walked to the park. I decided to call Ricky and I bit my lip. "Hello?" "Hey baby". I said as he made kisses sounds. "Really? I rather your kissable lips on mine than hearing them work". I said as he laughed. "Where is my girl at? So, I can pick her up and do theses". He made kissing sounds. "I'm at the park and I'm sitting on the bench near a lake which is your place you showed me". I said. "Your there beautiful? That's good because I get to do naughty things with you". I laughed as he did too. "Then why are you still talking and not coming over to me?" Then the line went died and I saw Ricky sitting next to me as I turned my body to his. I wrapped my hands around his neck and I kissed him. I grabbed his balls and he smiles as he then kisses me. "So, what naughty things were you thinking?" I asked as he chuckles and I let go if her balls. "I got you some swim wear and it's at my place, which is soon going to be our place". He said as he then carries me to his car and I hold him by his neck. "There's a place far away and I want to do something with you". He puts my in the car and he gets in. "Is this place where there's water?" I asked as he nodded and I leaned closer to his ear as I talked dirty to him. He started the car and he drives us to his house. We soon arrived at his place and we walked in. I saw he left my swim wear on the table and I felt his arms around my waist. "I wonder what you look like in that". He said as he unzipped my skirt and I unbutton my shirt. "Can we go to bed?" I asked as I pulled him to his room and he shuts the door.

~*~

I put my lace underwear on as Ricky was watching me, I looked at him and I crawled to him as he smiles. I got on top of him and he rubs my arms as I kissed his jawline. "Jasmine, please wear the swimwear and we can got to the place I was talking about". He asked as I hold him down and I kissed him. "Please beautiful?" I nodded and I grabbed the white swimwear as I put them on and I looked at myself in the mirror. I put my hair down and I saw Ricky walking to my as he kisses my cheek. "I like this one". I said as he span me around and I faced him. I hold his hand and we placed out hands on our waist. "This is a dance prison". I said as we slowly started dancing and we kissed. "We will be dancing like this when your in a wedding dress at our wedding". He said as I stopped dancing and I wrapped my hands around his neck. "When will that be?" I asked as he kisses my forehead. "After you finish school and we can have our two or more beautiful children". He said as I pushed him and ran to the living room as he walks after me. Then he wrapped his arms around me and he puts his head next to mine. "Children are cute, but how can we raise children when your older than me and what if you die and I am le-". He smashed his lips into mine as we wrapped our hands around each other, he then placed me on the couch as he got on top of me, he pulled me closer and I pulled back as he kisses my forehead. "Let's not think about that". He said as I looked away. "But I'm serious about that". I said as he kisses me. "Come on here". He said as I kissed his jawline to his lips. "I'll never leave you and I'll always be by your side". He said as I rest my head in his chest and I kissed my forehead. "I'll always be there for you, but expect when it comes to soccer. The rest of the time, your all that's important to me". He said as we kissed and I kissed his jawline. "I love you Jasmine". He said as I smiled. "I love you too Ricky". I said as we continued kissing.

Lucas's P.O.V

I was putting my shoes in the bag when I saw Mackey leaning on the door frame as I smiled at her and she crossed her arms. "Hey princess". I said as I put the shoes down, I walked to her and pulled her to me. She wrapped her hands around my neck and I placed my hands around her waist as I rubbed my nose on hers. "Hello my prince". Mackey said as we kissed and I then placed my hands on her butt. "You like that? Don't deny it that you like this". I kissed her as she holds my neck and kisses me. "Maybe". She said as we fell in my bed and I pulled off my beanie as I got her leg in between mine. "No maybe". I said as I grabbed her butt and she giggles. "Yeah, maybe I do... But it's our little secret". She said as she pulled my face to hers, I chuckled and I kissed her. "Why would I tell our dirty little-" she interrupted me. "You mean our large dirty moments?" She asked as I started kissing her all over her face. "Yes that and why would you think I'll tell them that?" I asked as she got off the bed and walked to the window. "Your a jock. You play all of the sports that there is. You are a member of the group". Her voice cracked and I hugged her as she holds me. "Hey? Hey?" I hold her chin and I kissed her. "I will never tell what we do in this room or any room for that matter". I said as moved her hair behind the ear and I kissed her. "This is our thing, that no one needs to know what we do". She nodded as I whipped her tears and I rubbed my finger on her each. "I love you Mackey". I said as we kissed, she rubbed her hands up and down my chest and we fell in the bed. "I love you too Lucas". She said as I got on top of her and I pulled her shirt off as she pointed at the door. Soon, I was putting my clothes and she puts her shorts on. I pulled her to her to me and I kissed her neck to her lips. "What is it?" Mackey asked as I pinned to the wall and I got in between her legs. "These friends keep talking way much". She sang side to side by Ariana Grande featuring Nikki Minaj.

~*~

My family expect for Avery and Kingsley and Mackey were going out to the movies to see Bad Moms. I hold Mackey's hand as we stopped at the front of the movies.

Avery's P.O.V

I looked at Kingsley with Jack. He's so good with her and she calls him her dad which makes him smile. "Princess Kingsley is in the house". Jack shouted as she giggles and I take a picture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry about a short chapter. I'm being distracted by people, but I've been thinking about my man. So, please forgive me and stay tuned.

Like and comment

-My Pretty Kittens