Javery

Picture of Avery, Jack, Kingsley, Liam, Julian, Grace and Lola

Avery's POV

I woke up in Jack's arms as Jack turned his head away and I went to move as he didn't let go. "Stay longer with me?" Jack asked as he kissed my ear and I smiled. "Morning to you too Mr. Mornstar". I said as he kisses me and I rubbed his arm. "Morning Mrs. Mornstar". He said as I heard the kids shouting and Lola crying to the mic. I buried my faces in his chest as he chuckles. "Your dropping them off right before you go to my company?" I took over my dad's company as he was retiring and I'm also having my own fashion company. Jack, is the manager as he gets his own special payment every three days in every month. "I'll get the kids and you stay here and relax". He got away from me as he walked out the bedroom door. I decided to get up from my bed as I pulled out my clothes from the closet and placed it on the bed. I placed my black singlet on and black shorts on as I then out my dress on too.

 I placed my black singlet on and black shorts on as I then out my dress on too

I walked to the bathroom as I do my morning routine and I put my makeup on. I put my lip balm on as I walked to my tallboy and I take my phone as I walked to the kitchen. I see Kingsley taking her braids out as her curly hair and she was feeding Lola food. "Momma!" Lola shouted as I walked to her and I kissed her head. "Hey babygirl, are you behaving for your sister?" I asked as she smiles and clapped her hands. "Yes". Then I felt a smack on my ass as I turned to see Jack and he winked at me. "Jack, don't do that around us". Kingsley said as he pulled me closer to him. Then the boys walked in yelling at each other's throats. "You can't ask her to the dance!" Liam snapped as Jack then grabs a hold of Liam and I hold Julian. "I'm asking her! Not you!" They wouldn't stop yelling at each other. "Would you guys calm your dicks!" Jack snapped as he pushed them into the living room and the phone rang as I went to answer it.

"Hello Avery speaking?"

"Hi Mrs. Mornstar, it's Athena"

It was Kingsley best friend.

"Hey Anthena, how are you this morning?"

"I'm good, I wanted to ask you and Kingsley if you could help me set up my sister baby girl shower?"

I looked at her as she nodded at me and I smiled.

"Okay, I'll pick you and Kingsley after school"

"Okay, see you soon Mrs. Mornstar"

"Bye"

"Byeee"

I put the phone down as I carried Lola, she smiles and I kissed her cheek. "Let's get you ready to spend with grandma Brooke and grandpa Christian". She clapped her hands as we walked to her room as I put her clothes on.