Chapter 4 (Picture of Avery)

Avery's P.O.V

Dad woke me up for school. I don't want to go yet and not right now. I put my out on and I walked out to see mum and Jasmine wearing something similar to mine.

 I put my out on and I walked out to see mum and Jasmine wearing something similar to mine

Our tops were black and our skirts were different. Mine was princess LB, Jasmine's was flowers and mum's was skulls. "We're wearing something similar". We said at the same time and we laughed at the same time too. We walked to the kitchen and dad got breakfast from outside. "Dad, do we have to go to school?" Fred asked as Lucas smiles as he comes in. "Why are you so happy?" I asked him. "Non of your business Av". Lucas said as he got the pancakes.

~*~

We got out of dad's car. "Avery princess, please be a good girl today". Dad said. "You bet dad". I said as I looked to see my sister and brothers speaking to a girl. I walked them as Lucas introduces her. "Mackey, this is my older sister Avery, the twins Fred and Jasmine". Lucas said as she shakes our hands. "Nice to meet you... I'm going to show you the office and classrooms". Mackey said as we walked inside. Then some people started starting at us. "Mackey, found her new dorky friends". A guy said as Lucas walked to him, he said something to him and walked back to us. My eye's caught a guy and we smiled at each other. We walked to the office and we grabbed our time table. I decided to find my locker and my classes myself as an independent girl does. Then I bumped into someone and it was the guy I saw this morning. "I'm sorry". I said as he helps me up. "It's okay". He said. He looks so hot and I had to tell Kyle I was moving and he understands. He wished me the best and he looks at my stomach. I had a little bump because of Victor's baby inside of me. "Your pregnant girl". He said. "Yes I'm am... I'm Avery and my ex boyfriend breaks up with me then asked me out again... and I said no and he isn't going to see his child ever". I said. "I'm Braxton and I like the girls who are pregnant because I like kids". Braxton said as we both laughed. "I mean I like kids and I want kids in the future". He said. "Well, I hope I see you around". I said as I stopped at my locker. "Wow, your locker is next to mine and your in the same classes as me". He said as I smiled. Then my siblings zapped me and I jumped. "God! Don't do that". I said as the boys stare at Braxton. "I'm Braxton". He said. "I'm Lucas and the twins Fred and Jasmine were Avery's siblings". Lucas said walked to Mackey and they walked off. Then some dude stood next to Braxton and stare at Jasmine. "Hello chica". The dude said as Jasmine blushed a bit. "Let her find someone without you". I whispered to Fred. "I'm Kandahar". He said as Jasmine said her name to him. Then the bell rang and we walked to our first class.

~*~

Braxton and I were walking to our locker. Then he leaned closer and kissed me as he hold me by my waist. I pulled back and rested my forehead on his. "I think I'm falling for you". Braxton said as a girl pulled him and slapped him. He grabbed her and pinned her to the wall. I had a bad boy in my hands and I'm like rebel, but people think I not. "How can you kiss her when we're dating?" The girl asked. "We broke up last year and I don't like you". Braxton said and let go of her. She walks off and he walked to me. "She is my ex and she gets on my nerves... If we ever date I wouldn't hurt you". He said and I hold his chen. "But do you want to date?" I asked as he nods and kissed me.