Chapter 14

Brooke's P.O.V

I was in Christian's arms as he kisses me. And it's his birthday and his surprise party too. "Happy birthday Christian". I said. "Thanks baby". Christian said and kissed me. "What's the plan today?" He asked as he rubs my face. "Having a meeting with the boss". I lied for a reason. "Do I have to go to Ricky's with Jasmine?" He asked. "Well, we want to get to know him more if he ever pops the question". I said. "That won't be coming anytime soon". He said as he gets on top of me. "Are you sure? Because he might if he loves her". I said. "I like we did". He said. "Well, first he works at a company and Jasmine wasn't the same age when I started dating you king". I said as he starts kissing and nibbling on my neck. "Christian". I said as he bites harder and I moaned. "Is this your birthday wish?" I asked as he faced me. "Oh, this isn't my birthday wish queen". He said and kissed me.

~*~

I was putting my clothes on as Christian was kissing me all over my body. "Oh, Christian my king". I said as he kneels in front of me. "I'm going to put my queen ring on and my name necklace too". I said as I put my necklace on. He takes the ring and puts it on me. "I remember when I asked you to marry me". He said as I smiled. "Yeah, it made me happy". I said as I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed him. "Because you love me". He said and picked me up bridal style. "And I still do babe". I said and he kissed me. "And I love you too baby". He said and he kissed me in a passionate kiss like a did when we danced together at our wedding. "Mum and dad are you done making out?" I pulled back to see Jasmine. "No sweetheart". Christian said. "Come down when you are ready to go to Ricky's dad". Jasmine said and walked out. I turned to Christian and he started kissing me again. "Lucas stop taking my food!" Jasmine said from downstairs. "But mum got it not you!" Lucas said from downstairs too. I pulled back and rested my head on his chest. "Come on my queen, we should deal with them". He said. "Do we have too?" I asked. "No bad mum baby". Christian said as he pulled me downstairs. "Lucas, that was mine". Jasmine said. "No that was mine". Fred said. "No it was mine and mum's". Lucas said as they all started shouting at each other. "Enough! Can you listen to them?" We looked to see Justin with a teddy bear. "Is Avery here?" He asked. "Did she stay the night at Braxton's?" I asked. "Yeah, she and Kingsley missed Braxton". Fred said. "That food is actually is Avery's and when she comes back you guys are dead". Christian said as they hand the bowl to each other and Lucas dropped the bowl. "Lucas, clean up and you Fred get to school". I said as they do. Then Ricky comes in and Jasmine ran to him as he runs to her. "I'm going to miss you". Christian said as I gave him a bag with clothes to change into. "Before you come back you must change into this". I said and kissed him. "What do I get in return?" He asked as I wrapped my hands around his neck. "It's a surprise". I said and kissed him again. "Dad, come on". Jasmine said. "Why can't I kiss my wife". Christian said. "You do that when you go to bed". Jasmine said. "Hey! What I do with your mother is non of your business". Christian said as they walked out. "I love you Queen". Christian said. "I love you too King". I said as they shut the door. "Done mum". Lucas said.

I hugged him as he tried to get me off. "Mum". Lucas hissed. "What? I can't hug my son?" I asked as he walked out and Justin hugs me. "I'll hug you mum". Justin said and I kissed his cheek. "You were my first boy". I said as I rub his face. "I'm not a boy anymore, I'm an man now". He said as Rosa, Thomas, Cole, Robert, Patricia and Ashton walked in. "Uncle Thomas! Uncle Robert! Aunty Cole! Aunty Rosa! Cous Ashton!" Justin said as they hugged each other. "This Patricia". Ashton said as Justin shakes her hand. "I forgot to make the cake". Rosa said as I got out the ingredients. "We can make it from starch". I said as Rosa comes to make the cake. "Cole help Rosa, Ashton set up the DJ kit outside as Thomas, Patricia and Justin you and I will set up the decorations". I said as they did their part.

Lucas's P.O.V

Fred, Avery and I were finishing up a gift for dad. I make something in woodtech and with some help from Fred. Jasmine was the designer of this house shaped cabinet/shelf ish. Avery was getting the paint ready as Braxton gives Kingsley company. I washed my hands and walked to Braxton and Kingsley crawled to me. I picked her up and burped in my face. "That's pay back for all those years Luc". Avery said as she started painting. "Okay, you keep painting you". I said as she raised an eyebrow. "You know I can drop kick you". Avery said as Fred chuckles and I actually forgot about that. "Lucas forgot about that". Fred said. "Are you trying to make me a bad uncle here?" I asked as Kingsley whacked my face. "Like mother and daughter". I said as I chuckles. Then a boy comes in with Mr. Rorey. "Hello Alexander's this is your cousin's son Theodore. Make him feel welcome". Mr. Rorey said as he walked to him. "You must be my uncle's and aunty". Theodore said. "I'm Lucas, that is Fredrick Fred for short, that's Avery and here is her daughter Kingsley and boyfriend Braxton Stacey". I said as they say hi. "We didn't know Ashton had a son". Avery said as she washes the paint brush. "Yeah your mum didn't tell you. I was at boarding school because I was bad when I started school and now my sister is living with my grandparents house because she hate me". Theodore said. "Fred might understand since our other sister, who is his twin hated him. But they are cool". Avery said. "We were coming to chat with friends. Come on your in our crew now". Fred said as he put his hand over his shoulder. Avery takes Kingsley as I placed dad's present in the store room and walked out with everyone.