Chapter 13

Brooke's P.O.V

Yesterday Jasmine came home crying. I walked in room seeing her laying in bed, holding her pillow and crying. I sat next to her and I rubbed her head. "Sweetheart, are you okay?" I asked as she turned her head to mine. "Yesterday... I... broke... up... with... Ricky". Jasmine said as she cries. Then Fred walked in with a bunch of flowers. "Jasmine I'm sorry". Fred said. "Get out! Just leave me alone Fredrick! You jackass!" She shouted as he walked out. "Baby girl". I said. "Don't call me that... I was called that by Ricky.... Fred can die". She said and cried too. "I'm sorry sweetheart, but I need you to be okay here". I said. "I'm going to be happy for you and dad's sake". She said and hugs me. "You can stay home alone okay". I said as she nods. I walked out of Jasmine's room to see Christian talking to Fred. "I'm sorry". Fred said and walked out. I walked to Christian and hugged him as he rubs my back. I have a little bump showing. "I'm worried about Jasmine". I said and he kissed me. "She's going to be alright... Brooke, she's brave". Christian said. "We should get to work". I said. "But it can wait". He said as he pulled me to our room and shut the door. We get on the bed and I get on top of him. I started kissing him as he runs his hand inside my shirt.

Glenna's P.O.V

I was at the front of the school talking to Mackey. I always wanted to talk to her, but Velma and her best friend Jacinta always stops me. "I'm sorry about Velma and Jacinta bitch ness Mackey. I always wanted to be your friend". I said and hugged her. "It's okay babe, no one is stopping you anymore". Mackey said as Lucas walked to and kissed her. Then Fred walked to me and I just walked away. Then I pushed by Jake and he kissed me as I wrapped my hands around his neck. Then I kneed him is his balls and he dropped to the floor. "Big baby I know you want to taste theses pearls, but your not getting any". I said as he got up. He grabbed my hands and kissed me roughly like Fred and I did. He let's go of me and I looked to see Fred as he crossed his arms. "What? You let Velma kissed you when we were dating. Now, we're not". I said as Jake wears a smile. I felt bad for Fred and I do like him, well I love him. Then he was kissed by Velma and he pushed her off him. "Fuck off Velma! You were the reason I had loss my girl! And you think you can just kiss me!?" Fred shouted at her. "Have fun losing your v card". Velma said. "I've slept with ten girls before you slut!" He yelled as I hugged him. "Fred, I still love you". I said as he suddenly crashed his lips into mine. "I love you too". He said and kissed me. I got my guy back.

Lucas's P.O.V

I was at the front of school with my girl as Fred walked off. I started kissing her neck and I intertwined our fingers. "Lucas baby, I love you". Mackey said. I moved my head to hers and she holds my chen. "I love you too baby". I said and kissed her. "Ana, I bet he hasn't slept with her yet". Harrison said. "Lucas, don't please... I don't want to see you in hospital again". I said and he kissed me. "I'll make sure he's back there". Harrison said and walked inside with Anastasia. "What a couple". Lucas said. "They deserve each other". I said. "Totally". He said and kissed my cheek. Then the bell rang and we walked to our lockers.

~*~

Now, it was first break. It wasn't the same without Jasmine here. Why did Fred made her so upset with him. "How's Jassie?" I asked as Lucas started nibbling on my neck. "Don't know, Lucas your making her feel awkward". Avery said as he stops. "Come by and I'll finish what I started". Lucas whispered to me and I nodded to him. "I love you". I said. "Shut up". He said to me and pulled me to him. "Bring Kingsley over tonight". Braxton said to Avery and she nods. "Fred, I hate seeing Jas upset. Even mum starts crying that she's upset". Lucas said. "What I'm trying my hardest". Fred said. I walked out because I can't hear it anymore. "Baby doll, wait up". I turned to see Lucas. "I can't deal with it". I said as the bell rang. We walked to the gym and we sat down on the bench.