Chapter 9 (Picture of Mackey)

Mackey's P.O.V

It's been 11 weeks. I had stay at Lucas house for the week. This guy really made me feel special because I'm a broken girl. You may think Naomi is nice on the outside, but she is mean to me. She treats me like a dog and she makes me sleep in a dog's bed near the fire place. All of my clothes are in the cabinet in the laundry. I worked up and walked to the bathroom. I done my business and I flashed the toilet. I washed my hands and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Your a worthless piece of shit! Your family left you because you were dumb! You are fat! A stupid slut! Your ugly!

I started to remember what all of my foster carers said to me and I start to tear up. "Baby girl?" I whipped my tears and turned to see Lucas. "Hey". I said sadly. "Why are you sad?" He asked as more tears slipped out and I put my hands on my face. He holds me in his arms and kisses my cheek. We walked to his bedroom and I sat on the bed as he shut the door. He pulled his desk chair and sat in front of me as he holds my hands.

I was trying to breath and calm down. "Mac, what's wrong?" He asked as our faces inches away. "Nothing". I said. "You can tell me anything". He said. "I know". I said as he rubs my cheek. "Don't you trust me?" He asked. "I do Lucas... I'm scared what will happen next". I said. "Whatever it is, I know we can go through it together... But I can't if you don't tell me". He said. "Naomi and my other foster carers in the past maybe nice to you... But when your not around she hits me and calls me names like people call me at school too". I said and he suddenly hugs me. "Baby girl, what did she and they say to you?" He asked.

              Flash    Back               
I was on the couch listening to my music on my iPod. Then I was suddenly pushed to the ground and I opened my eye's as things were blurry. Then I got up and it was clear. I turn to see the bullies and my foster carers standing in front of me. They slapped me and kicked me. "Your a worthless piece of shit! Your a dumb ass!" They said. Then Jacinta pulled me by the hair and she threw me to the wall. Then Pauline came over and hit me with a spoon on my ads and face. Then my foster brother threw a ball at me and the bowling pins too. "Your parents are stupid! And they made the right choice to ditch you Mackey". My foster dad said. Then he and foster mother cut my legs and arms. I cried and told them I'm sorry for what I had done, even if I didn't know what I did. Then they all slapped me and left me here as they locked the room.
        End   Of   Flash   Back   

Then I felt more tears slipped out. "Baby, you zoned out". Lucas said. "They hit me, slapped me, threw things at me, they kicked me, they cut me, they'll hit me with a spoon... Then they leave me locked in a room". I said as I started crying in his chest. "I'm here now, your okay babe". He said and kissed me. "No matter what they say to you... You'll always have me... I love you too". He added. "I love you too baby". I said and we kissed again. Then his dad walked in and said breakfast is ready.

Avery's P.O.V

I was hearing crying from Lucas's room. Then dad walked to me and I kissed his cheek. "Morning dad". I said. "Morning princess, are you listening to there conversation?" Dad asked. "I heard crying". I said as he nods. "Avery can you please come down". Mum said as I walked downstairs to her. I hugged her and she kissed my cheek. Then Braxton walks in and he holds flowers in his hand. "Morning babe and Mrs.Brooke this is for you". Braxton said as mum takes the flowers. "You didn't have too Braxton". Mum said as she puts it in the vase. Then Braxton gives me a box and I looked at him. "Open it". He said as I gasped. A diamond necklace, pair matching earrings and ring. I hugged him and kissed him. "I love you". I said. "I love you too". Braxton said as he puts the necklace on and I put the earrings on and ring. "I'm going to change". I said as I walked to my room.